Thread: Dell inspiron 1545 power button not working

Dell inspiron 1545 power button not working

I broke the button on my dell inspiron 1525 laptop power supply and wanted to know if it was possible to repair. The only solution that we put up the proposal is to change the motherboard which blows my budget. Otherwise I was thinking of doing an ac external battery charger with two batteries and run but I is not whether there is a solution.

Re: Dell inspiron 1545 power button not working

So my suggestion would be to bring it directly to the customer service if warranty is still on it. I have a notebook too, on which the same thing happened, I still had warranty but it would take about 6 weeks, so I looked after myself. For me it was defective keypad. I went back to the customer service to those that need to communicate the only change your keyboard. Unfortunately I did not at that time when the take out the keyboard tear warranty seal. This took the occasion as it can not run under warranty. I had to order me the keypad, and all the fun will cost 140 $.

I'd even suggest you to connect an external keyboard and see if the button does it. if so the keypad is faulty / damaged. then there are 2 options to order keyboard (extremely expensive) replacement and myself, or go to the dealers, and let the make. Why turn off internal. Simply connect a USB keyboard and eat well. Only stupid that the R on the laptop keyboard does not work anymore. Since Cyber Biker can go but to the notebook dealer and ask for replacement and repair is something that is always quite tricky to switch to a Notebook.

Then the chances would have been good for a warning. Nonsense brandy and cola are in the tavern. Please be more serious in answering reasonable questions. If someone is not familiar - which is why he asks good - such comments as r-button virus are not necessarily helpful. I have not considered and because in every reasonably current (i.e. a decade) Laptop at least one USB port is not present, I have spoken of a USB keyboard. Easy Connect and Windows 2000/XP/Vista or Me will be a HID (Human Interface Device) found automatically. Fund wait and type away.

Well it appears as the power Button is dead so it will be better to get it repaired or changed. In your post you have not mentioned whether the laptop is still in the warranty period and hence i would advice you to rush to your nearest service center and get it repaired if your laptop is still in the warranty period if its not then its better to take some help from the customer support of the manufacturer.