Thread: Blackberry Themes Builder Tool

Blackberry Themes Builder Tool

I have bought a new Blackberry phone and I want to check that the this phone works with the custom made themes or not. Actually I haven't created any custom themes for this phone but I have done such things on my Nokia phone. Anyway, Is it possible to use custom themes on this phone as I have tried to search for a tool but didn't found anything. Can you guys tell me that where can I find Themes Builder Tool for blackberry phone.

Re: Blackberry Themes Builder Tool

The default appearance of personal computers and mobile phones can be has always been based on "Themes" spice. Such graphics packages are also for the BlackBerry smartphones. Really well done site with Blackberry themes for almost all BlackBerry models are there on a blackberrythemes.net. Begins from the 71xx series for the brand new Blackberry 9xxx Bold can be downloaded for all models appropriate themes. So you can easily bring the BlackBerry smartphone to Vista or iTouch, or use one of the many other themed theme.

With the free BlackBerry Theme Studio users create their own themes for BlackBerry devices like the BlackBerry Pearl or BlackBerry Storm. The final theme to load on demand directly to a connected BlackBerry or export the files for distribution on websites and forums. The BlackBerry Theme Studio consists of the component programs Theme Builder and Composer. Each new design creates the Theme Builder as a separate project. It shows the preview of a BlackBerry display and the right of the control of the individual image areas. For each element to load up on request, a special symbol to also animations and ring tones. All graphic elements processed is optional with the Composer component of the BlackBerry Theme Studios.

The BlackBerry Theme Studio is conspicuous by its variety of options and well-designed features. The freeware is suitable for beginners who just want to bring family pictures on the home screen as well as for ambitious designers with an eye for detail. BlackBerry Theme Studio offers many configuration options for discerning designers. The export function works without signatures or other obstacles, and invites users to work in selling our own forums and web portals.

As you know, many themes are available for download for your Blackberry. You can create your own themes for BlackBerry through the tool Plazmic which proposes in its version 4.7 editing themes for Blackberry Storm. Version 4.7 of Plazmic is not officially available for download on the official site ... but available if through some addresses on the forum.