Thread: How to connect Sprint PPC-6700 to internet via WiFi

How to connect Sprint PPC-6700 to internet via WiFi

I have Sprint PPC-6700 and let me tell you that I have just got stuck with it here. I was having the iPhone before this and I just passed the same too my younger brother. Now the thing is that after getting it now I have seen that it is not getting connected to the WiFi connection that I am having on the cell phone. Can anyone there can help me with the issues. It was not working in the manner that it was desired but however it was showing some connection there. But now I cannot find anything saying or showing connection for the same. Any help in the matter will be really appreciated.

Re: How to connect Sprint PPC-6700 to internet via WiFi

It seems that you might have done some installation for firmware and hence you are getting the issue. It will be really appreciated if you can just make the uninstallation of the previous version of the operating system that you are having on the cell phone and then see if you can get connected to the WiFi that you are trying for. I am sure that if you were able to get the connection for the first time then after going with the things here you will for sure have the issue solved in your case. Please let me know about the same. Hope to hear some positive things.

After looking at the post that you have presented here it sounds as if you are missing on something and hence you are here with the issue. Just follow the steps below and see if that can really help you in your case. Just click on Start and then go to the Programs option. On you are in then you will have to select the Wireless Manager option. In order to switch on the WiFi adapter you will have to press the third button from the top. When you will do this then you will see that the icon is turning BLUE. Now you will be required to configure the settings and for that you will be required to tap Settings option that is there at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Now you will see a tab at the bottom of the Wireless Manager i.e. LEAP make a tap on the same. You will be presented the list of the Wireless Networks among them you can choose the one that you like.

Really helpful and I really appreciate all the attempts that you have come with the above post. If you are talking about the basics then I would also like you to see for some more basics in the matter. I would like you to see for the Firewall Settings as well and see if you can find anything from there. Please see for the same in the ROUTER as well. See if ROUTER is allowing your cell phone. As I think that it may be the case that we might be missing.

I really do not think that there is any issue from the ROUTER side and hence I am of the opinion that it will be simply great if you can have the cell phone reset for once and then see if that can really make the difference in your case. You can just see for the steps below and then let me know about the same. Press and Hold both the soft keys on the mobile phone. Now you will have to select the Y if you want to proceed with the Hard Reset and if you do not want to go with the same then you can select N. Now wait for the cell phone to reboot and see if this connects to the WiFi.

Disconnect all the devices that are connected to the router and then you just make a reset on the router. Once you are done with this then you will have to configure the Router for once. After this all you will have to do is configure the router again. Now after getting the router configured then you will have to try to connect the cell phone with the router. Hope that you will get the cell phone connected this time in your case. If that does not help then you can go with resetting it and see if that can solve the issue. See if the combo works in your case.