Thread: Want to know about hiphone 4, iPhone's Copy

Want to know about hiphone 4, iPhone's Copy

I have just seen an advertisement about the hiphone 4 which seems to be a exact look a like of an Apple's iPhone. I know that this phone won't be having each and everything like iPhone but at least it looks like it. I have started this thread for knowing more about hiphone 4. So is there anybody on this forum who knows about this beautiful look alike iPhone?

Re: Want to know about hiphone 4, iPhone's Copy

We have said from the beginning that our hiphone 4688 closely resembles the real iPhone 4G and we made a video that proves it, see for yourself. For there are some dissimilarities cons fairly obvious, they are:

1. The real iPhone 4G is slightly smaller in its size (especially width) that its Chinese version.
    2. 4G iPhone's battery is built that is not the case for hiphone 4688 comes with two batteries.
    3. The camera of the latest addition to the firm at the apple comes with a flash on the side to facilitate taking pictures at night, not its Chinese version.
    4. Iphone 4688 supports 2 SIM cards, the iPhone not true ... just to name a few.

The HiPhone i4GS 4 has a large 3.5-inch touchscreen. With the support of 320 * 480 resolution HVGA, you will observe the main difference in the quality hiphone 4 i4GS and other ordinary phones. Photos, videos, icons, and text are sharper, clearer and easier to see. In addition, the multi-keys lets you zoom in and out of photos by "pinching" and "pull" with two fingers!

Chat with your contacts on eBuddy, the stem of your friends on Facebook, e-mails, surf the net and send SMS and MMS. Staying connected has never been easier! When you just want to relax, you can enjoy many entertainment options via the telephone. The HiPhone 4 i4GS is fully unlocked, quad-band GSM phone. Thus, you can use it anywhere in the world. Better yet, is i4GS dual SIM, dual standby, afi n you can enjoy the convenience of having phone numbers on a telephone incredible!

BublePatric Guest

Affection Re: Want to know about hiphone 4, iPhone's Copy

HIphone is best iphone clone from china. With dual sim and wifi. Its very cheap phone from 60 - 160$.
    You can see full specifications on hiphone models on hiphone