Thread: Motorola v710 has a very weak battery. Any fix ?

Motorola v710 has a very weak battery. Any fix ?

I have a Motorola v710. I had purchased it around 14 months back old and the battery is too weak and does not charge up completely . I ordered a new battery. How will I able to charge it I charge? I am a newbie with cell phones. Right now, whether it requires or not, I place it on the charger every day. In my vehicle , too. Is this fine or should I wait until it is approximately vanished? Also, should I switch it off every night? Someone supposed I must do that once in a while since when I switch it back on, it is like restarting and new 'application'? Is there any tool to down load ? I don't in fact understand that, but what was meant by that , please explain me detail

re: Motorola v710 has a very weak battery. Any fix ?

As far as the charging procedure is concerned , newer lithium-ion batteries contain no memory consequence like the old nickel batteries utilized to so just a good full whole charge the initial couple of times will situation your battery, later on you can charge it whenever you require to, it will not have any bad impact , but it is recommend that you should not overcharge your phone.

Get your adapter replaced or the connection or the battery. My charger also can not function either after eight months. it is upto you whether to switch it off or keep on. if your charge the battery at any course of time , of course the battery will not act upon very well. The old has to show a path to the new.I reckon it is a common problem . Many mobile phones I have had work spectacularly at first and then after a year or two stop being capable to hold a charge. And you should better purchase a new battery or just go for a new phone.

That will only be factual if there was something critically wrong with the car's electrical system, and the breaker fuse in the car charger was not successful to function as intended. Car chargers (at least the OEM ones), contain a fuse in them that will set on fire if excessive voltage is put to it. Or you happened to be making use of a third party car charger that did not contain a fuse in it, then that very well could result in some sort of damage . It will be better good to switch your phone off and on at least one time in a week to reset your application and keep it running efficiently just like a system .