Thread: Will 3G's case work on an iPhone 4

Will 3G's case work on an iPhone 4

I am having a iPhone 3G which I guess I will give to my younger brother but I have got addicted to iPhone but this time I guess iPhone 4 would be even better then that of 3G. There are no issues regarding the phone but the case that my iPhone 3G has currently is awesome and I wish that this case would be even working on my new iPhone 4, though I am not so sure about it which I want to confirm from you guys. Can anybody tell me that what are the differences between the size of iPhone 4 and 3G?

Re: Will 3G's case work on an iPhone 4

Though Apple have released several versions of an iPhone which differ in their functionality but I don't think that they have changed the design of the mobile phone. So if you are having a case for an iPhone 3G then it should not have any problem for setting up on an iPhone 4 as well. Still I am not so sure about it as there might be some difference in their thickness but there are almost no changes in the height and width. You must try using it on your iPhone 4 and if it does not fit on it then you have no choice other then giving that case as well to your brother.

I think iPhone 4 is bit bigger then older versions of an iPhone which may create an issue while using the case of iPhone 3G on your new phone. I suggest you to try it gently as there is no mean to force your 3G case to get settled on your iPhone 4 if it is not made for it. But it seems to be possible to get the similar kind of case specially made for an iPhone 4. You may check searching about the same on google which will show you numerous websites from where you can buy the same.

I suggest you to take a look at the Decorum Series crystal case for iphone 4. Delight, with fashion? What about the joy of your iPhone 4 with these crystals, 3D? This decorum series is designed especially for iPhone 4 and gives you the most dazzling decorations and designs you could ever find and this will be fantastic to wear with these iPhone cases. The materials on the back not only provide a happy look, but your iPhone from being also protect scratches and fingerprints taken, let the crystals 3D, you hold your phone tightly while you still you allow to access all buttons and connectors easily without the box.

The intricacy of electromagnetic radiation from phones is not a new-fangled incident. Case-Mate has urbanized a shell iphone that would bound so-called radiation by redirecting them partly in an outward direction. Let's see how this works exactly according to the manufacturer: It has the technology Pong, the only technology certified announced by the Federal Communications Commission to reduce the radiation from mobile phones: it has been made up of material for this purpose that "deflects the radiation to your head." Formerly redirected, the radiation would scatter and no longer present a risk. The prop announces 60% reduction in emissions.