Thread: Want to buy Samsung Wave II S8530 in India

Want to buy Samsung Wave II S8530 in India

I have seen one mobile phone which has won my heart by its design. Luckily I was thinking about buying a new mobile phone from the same brand that I am using now. I am having a Samsung Corby which does not seems to be so good while using it, No matter how good it looks. Anyway, So now I am thinking about buying a Samsung Wave II S8530 but not before knowing each and everything about it. So can anybody provide me some facts about this new phone?

Re: Want to buy Samsung Wave II S8530 in India

The Samsung S8530 Wave 2 is the big brother of the Wave S8500, literally. For, indeed, this unit is an almost exact copy (at pretty much) her little brother, like twins but one of which has a growth problem. Growth since the Wave 2 took in size, it boasts a magnificent display 3.7 "against 3.3" for the small family. By cons, Wave 2 is equipped with a different screen technology, touch screen is capacitive multitouch Super Clear LCD, a technology similar to Super AMOLED (in terms of performance) but the S8500 that displays colors a chouille different a little lighter to me.

The Samsung Wave 2 has a screen 3.7''Super Clear LCD 800 x 480 pixels multipoint processor clocked at 1GHz, and 3G + connectivity, Wi-Fi (n) and DLNA. The Samsung Wave 2 allows the capture, sharing and playback of high definition video (1280x720 pixels). Player-recorder performance, it supports many codecs including DivX and Xvid. To share multimedia content, the DLNA certification allows the Samsung Wave 2 to communicate - wireless - with all other electronic devices (TV, computers ...) compatible. Featuring DNSe 2.0 and a 3.5mm jack, it also loads the functions of music recognition, recording radio and RDS. And for a simple and fast transfer of multimedia content, the Samsung Wave incorporates for the first time ever, Bluetooth 3.0 and WiFi standard 802.11 b / g / n.

Bada platform is the answer of Samsung to succeed in the world of smartphones. We start first with the side Social Hub designed to integrate, in a unified inbox, email services, instant messaging and social networks of key stakeholders. It's a little fashion from leading manufacturers, and Samsung was a little behind on that side. Through this service, the Samsung Wave 2 centralizes all virtual communications and synchronizes all of this information with data from the phone book and calendar.

The TouchWiz interface is now in version 3.0 with a splash screen up to ten flaps extended and fully customizable for instant access to favorite applications and functions. We find the full range of widgets (which have migrated from left to settle at the bottom of the screen) that can be inserted in various areas. Finally, the Samsung Wave 2 includes the App Store, Apps Samsung, giving access to many services useful or entertaining. You can access your smartphone from Samsung Apps but also from your computer with the software from the Internet and Samsung KIES.

Long by 11.8 inches to 5.6 inches wide, 1.1 cm thick and 118 grams on the scale, the terminal powered by a chip ARM Cortex A8 will frequencies 1 GHz operation 2G / 3G / Wi- fi, a huge LCD screen Super multitouch capacitive touch 3.7 inch 16.7 million colors and a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels with anti-scratch, accelerometer for automatic rotation of the display and proximity sensor to turn off the touch screen in conversation.

You can buy Samsung Wave II S8530 at around Rs. 19,000/-.

Very nice phone, very intuitive and easy to use. The BADA system lacks a bit of application and resumes the qualities of Apple's OS Android and therefore it is not lost. Screen AMOLED but certainly not more beautiful and bigger than my old iPhone 3G. Plays all video or audio. APN very good with flash. Duration 3 days in intensive use, its quality. The only downside is the software for the PC kies samsung is a purge! Telephone but a very good, very happy with my purchase, especially at a price of light years, BB, iPhone or HTC!