Thread: Maemo : Back up paid application before installing latest firmware

Maemo : Back up paid application before installing latest firmware

I am using Nokia N900 and I have installed Maemo on it. Well I want to install latest version of firmware on it and I want to know that there is any way to back up all the paid application before installing firmware on the phone. Well I want this solution specifically for JoikuSpot. Please let me know if you are having any solution with you. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Maemo : Back up paid application before installing latest firmware

Well in this you have to ask to company from whom you have bought the software. I think they are the person who can help in this particular situation. I don’t know about the application but you can easily take back up of the data from the phone to any other device like USB drive even you can store on hard disk. Hence contact the concerned company regarding your query they will definitely help you.

Looking at your situation I am suggesting following instruction which you can use to solve the problem. I should visit Joiku app store. You have to navigate to ;my purchase ‘ page where you can fine all the app which you have purchased previously. Simply download the apps without giving any single penny to the company. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the matter. Please let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

Well I have been lost Joiku after formatting the phone of mine. I have mail the company regarding that particular app. Well they sent me the file which I have to install on my Nokia N900. I have installed the software which helps to download Joiku from the app store. Now I am not worried about Joiku if I format the phone of mine. However I don’t have any idea regarding other apps on my phone. I am hoping that it helps you to solve the matter