Thread: Samsung Nexus S reboots automatically during call

Samsung Nexus S reboots automatically during call

I am having problem with the recently purchased Samsung Nexus S which is rebooting automatically during call. I did not installed any third party application in same. Whenever i am on call it got reboot without any notification or error. If any one of you are having the knowledge regarding the same then do let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Nexus S reboots automatically during call

Although there is now the nexus of S not even in this country and therefore the message for most of you would be more interesting, I'll mention it anyway. I probably am not the only one who has imported the product. This is bug of Nexus S. It is probably connected with any driver, which triggers in conjunction with a D-net a random restart of the device. Google is known for a while this error occurred and now it was announced that in the next 1-2 weeks a fix will deliver via OTA update. Very nice, because that was my only real criticism of the gross part.

Google Nexus S owners can be a little aggravated the reboot issue they have with their Samsung Nexus S. well, for those who have this problem, your problems may be ending as the S Nexus will soon receive an update days to correct the problem. Ry Guy, a Google employee, said that the problems will be fixed with a reboot update coming in a week or two. Nexus S Google users who have had an update to Firmware 2.3.1 to 2.3.2 Android may have seen the reboot problem and know exactly how this could be problematic if an update is issued .

The Google team reassures users on 'imminent release of a patch to solve the problem of restarting the Nexus S plaguing owners since the launch of the smartphone based on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Google for about a month, following numerous reports from users, recognized the existence of the problem that causes unnecessary reboot your smartphone, often during the telephone conversation. After the initial survey conducted in conjunction with Samsung to determine whether the defect was a hardware or software, to the arrival of a patch via OTA confirmation that the origin of the fault lies in the new Android 2.3 Gingerbread.

The Google team, through the pages of official support, said that between "one or two weeks," the patch to correct the problem should be ready and will begin to be sent over-the-air S Nexus to continue until now. If the timing is respected and if the upgrade will be effective, users could be affected marginally the Italian problem. The version of the Nexus D for our market , in fact, will arrive in February, when the bug may have been completely resolved