Thread: Where can I find pouches, screen protectors and case for my N900

Where can I find pouches, screen protectors and case for my N900

Hi I have just bought an N900, all these years I use to have LG phones but with a powerful web browser, ample of storage capacity, with a five mega pixel camera with a very sharp display I gave a second thought and started using it. It is a multitasking, fast and really good call quality. It has even got a Wi-Fi system, along with Bluetooth and a Global positioning system and am proud to have it in my pocket. With so much inside my Nokia N900 I wanted to know where do other nokia users spot things like boxwaves, invisible shields and screen protectors.

Re: Where can I find pouches, screen protectors and case for my N900

Hey friend even I have that cute and trendy Nokia N900 in my pocket and I’m happy with with it. But let me tell you that I get a shock every time the phone slips out of my pocket or when I see scratches on the screen, that is something I hate so much. One of my friend suggested me to try buying these stuff online on eBay website. Buddy its great buying things online I would suggest you to try the same its amazing and believe me it wont take much time and its very easy.

I just don’t understand why do people make use of pouches. These things look so ugly. You should make use of stuff which meant for protecting and they should not interfere every time you use it. People are aware that even after making use of pouches the phone going to slide through your pockets. I feel Pouches just meant for show purposes. I think the best place hunting for stuff for the protection of your mobile phones is the gallery. Just go to the nearest Nokia gallery and ask for it before its too late and you have a nice scratch on the screen, which will make your phone look ugly.

Nokia still remains the best selling mobile phone in the market. So we can imagine the demand of nokia phones. Sometimes what happens is you buy a Nokia phone from the gallery and when you ask for a scratch guard, boxwave or a case they just tell you that the stuff you are looking for is out of stock. This is what happened with me when I bought my Nokia N900. I have a friend of mine, even he had a Nokia N900 and guess what he was using a case of some digital camera in which the phone use to fit just fine. You can even try buying these cool protecting stuff on Fommy.com which is a wireless superstore.