Thread: Unable to connect with internet using Gateway NV52 notebook

Unable to connect with internet using Gateway NV52 notebook

I have recently purchased Gateway NV52 series notebook. I connect my notebook with wireless router and it was working fine. After browsing for half hour I have shutdown the notebook. Now in today morning I have again started the computer and tried to connect with internet and unfortunately I was failing to do so. I have restored the computer by using factory settings and aging it stated to work properly. However problem begins after restring the computer. Now I am unable to figure out where is the problem whether it has an issue with hardware or software. Anyone having idea regarding this particular problem please reply as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to connect with internet using Gateway NV52 notebook

Well I can figure out anything about the problem in your case. You have provided very less details. I am asking some simple question and post the answer of the same. Firstly I want to know which operating system you have installed on your system. Which router model currently you are using? What exactly happens when you directly connect to the network cable without connecting with router. Is there any error message prompts when you do so. Let me know the answers of the above question so that I can le you possible solution for the same.

Well if you are using Windows based operating system for e.g. Windows 7 or Windows XP then I am suggesting you that you should try to run your system into safe mode with networking. Well now question is how to enter in to Safe mode and networking. You have to restart your laptop and Press F8 from the keyboard. It will direct to Advanced Boot Option. Here you have to choose Safe mode with networking using arrow key. Now press enter once you have selected. Now your laptop is boot in to safe mode and networking. Now see that it helps you or not.

I think there is some hardware fault on the system and you can any of the options which I have mentioned below. I think you should contact to technical support team of the notebook manufacturer. See that it helps you or not. If they are unable to solve the matter I am suggesting you that you should visit the authorized service center with your note book. If you are having service warranty then you notebook will repair for free by the manufacturer.