Thread: how to browse internet on my rocker i36 mobile phone

how to browse internet on my rocker i36 mobile phone

I’ve recently brought a rocker i36 mobile phone, I want to use internet connection in my mobile phone. but I don’t know how to use it, whenever I go in internet browser and write any site name then nothing is display. It gives a connection error in my mobile I don’t understand why, please tell me what to do to use internet connection in my mobile. Please tell me the procedure step by step, I’m new in this. Please give me some easy method from which I can connect mobile to internet. Please help me.

Re: how to browse internet on my rocker i36 mobile phone

You need to activate a GPRS setting in your mobile. You can’t use internet in your mobile without activating GPRS connection in your mobile. You can activate GPRS connection from contacting your network operator. You have to call a customer care no. of your network operator. You have to request a GPRS setting from your network operator. After requesting thy will provide you a GPRS setting. you have to save that setting in your mobile. After saving that setting you can use internet in your mobile phone.

Don’t worry, It is very easy to use internet in your mobile. First you need a GPRS setting to activate your internet. You can get this setting from your network provider. You can call to customer care no. of your network provider and get that setting. they will send you a setting through message you can follow the instruction in message and activate a setting. you can also keep speaker on if you want a setting from customer representative or if you don’t understand anything then you can directly go to a gallery of your network operator and activate a setting.

For using internet you have to call the toll free no. of your network operator. After making a call you can tell them that you want to activate internet service in your mobile, it is also called WAP service. They will send you a setting for activating a internet, you can also activate manually but for that you have to follow each and every step in the instruction. When you receive that setting you just need to save that setting in your mobile phone. after saving restart your mobile phone and start your internet.