Thread: Is the Performance of Blackberry Bold 3 9780 Better Than Other phones

Is the Performance of Blackberry Bold 3 9780 Better Than Other phones

I have just got the information that Blackberry is planning to release a new phone of Blackberry Bold 3 9780. I have heard that the phone has got some of the multi-functionality features that can be used by the users for many of the purposes and also the working of the pone is the best when it is being used according to its performance. The phone I have heard is the best and is having all the features in it, but the main problem is that I don’t know the rate of the phone and also the additional features that the phone will provide to me when I will buy it for me, or gift it to some of the my friend. Please help me out with this issue.

Re: Is the Performance of Blackberry Bold 3 9780 Better Than Other phones

You just asked about the phone in the correct time because the phone is being made available at the offer price to many of the people and this offer I guess is limited. The original price of the phone is about Rs.27990 and according to the offer price the phone is being available for you at the price of only Rs.21990. The offer price is being given under the percentage of 21% of the original price. That is you are getting the phone at cost that is less then Rs.6000. And also it is that the phone is said to have the warranty of 6 months. Also the phone is having the seller warranty in it.

You can also buy the phone at the EMI rates that is of Rs. 3,665 which you have to pay for 6 months. And the phone is having the key features of Wi-Fi, A-GPS and also the phone is having the feature of the 3MP Camera which gives you some of the best of the display feature in it. The camera is said to be the one of the best smart phones that you can just make use of the various applications and for the various system that you will be used by you for the purpose of calling and also for various other features.

The phone is making the use of the high resolution. And also the color combination that is being used in the phone is of 64k. The phone is having the feature of the track pad navigation and also it is allowing the quick access to the various files that are being used for the phone and also for the using of the various applications that is being used in the phone. The phone is being used for the syncing and also for the syncing of the phones to the iTunes can also be done in the phone of the blackberry that you are just making use of.

The device is said to have been making the use of the 3.2 megapixel and also it is that the phone is having the facilities that can be used for the desktop software that you are just making use in the phone of the Blackberry. It also make the use of the 3G network connectivity and allows you to make the use of the web for the purpose of the e-mail attachment that can be carried out much faster as it has been seen. It supports multi-format audio format and also carries various other features of video and audio formats along with it.