Thread: how can i get the driver of Micromax Q7 MT6235

how can i get the driver of Micromax Q7 MT6235

I’ve a micromax Q7 MT6235 mobile phone. I want to take some songs and video from my computer to my mobile phone but I don’t have a Bluetooth installed in my pc. I also don’t have a pc suite driver of my mobile. But I want to connect my mobile to pc, I can’t afford a Bluetooth so I’ve decided to install a pc suite driver of my phone, But I don’t know from where I can get this driver. Will you please tell me from wher I will get this software ?. what is the procedure to download it from internet?. Will I have to pay some money to download it. Please guide me on this.

Re: how can i get the driver of Micromax Q7 MT6235

Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay anything for downloading the pc suite. You can connect your mobile phone to your pc by connecting your mobile to pc via data cable wire. But, You need to download a pc suite driver for your mobile from internet. You’ll get many sites which provide you a free software for your mobile. You just need to mention the name of your model and that’s it. You can easily get the driver for your mobile.

You’re right, getting a new Bluetooth will cost you a lot. You can easily download a pc suite from internet and install in your pc. After installing you can connect your mobile with data cable wire to pc and copy any song or any data which you want. You have to mention the name of your product and model number in the google search box. After entering you can find many sites which provide the free pc suite for your mobile. You have to download and install in your computer. After installing your computer will detect your mobile when you connect it.

Whenever you purchase a new mobile phone you get a software cd and a data cable wire with it. This two thing is provided you to connect your mobile with pc. If you have lost that cd then you can get the pc suite software from the official website of your mobile phone. You can also download a pc suite from some other mobile sites. There are many sites which provide a mobile driver. you can download from any of the website, but it should be reliable website. After installing a pc suite you can connect to your computer.