Thread: facebook is not opening in my Micromax Q75 mobile

facebook is not opening in my Micromax Q75 mobile

I’ve brought a micromax Q75 mobile phone and I’ve activated WAP setting in it. I usually chat and download a songs from internet, I’ve recently create my account on facebook. one day when I’m trying to access my facebook I can’t able to loggin. I’ve tried many times but nothing happen. I don’t know why I’m not able to loggin my account. Before few days I’m using my account in same mobile, but I don’t know what happen now, why it is not allowing me to access my account. I don’t understand anything about this. please give your suggestion on this. Please help me.

Re: facebook is not opening in my Micromax Q75 mobile

I think you have forgot your account password. As You have said, you’ve recently created an account on facebook, may be you’re entering a wrong username or password. This things happen after creating a new account for few days. Try to think, if you have saved your password somewhere in your mobile or some diaries. If you’re sure that you’re entering a right username and password and you’re facing this problem due to some other reason, then you can search on internet on this to resolve this issue.

If you have given your mobile to some of your friend, then it might possible that your friend has blocked the facebook site. You have to check your internet or browsing setting. If you found any sites which have been blocked, then unlocked it. After unlocking you can access that site. If you found that no site has been blocked then you can try to change your browser. Sometime your browser block some sites because of security reasons. Try to install some other browser and then check it. Hope it works for you.

Sometimes your ISP blocked some sites due to security reason. If your ISP found some suspicious activity on your account then it might block your account for sometimes. There are various threats on internet if you don’t have any security on your network or account then you can become a victim any time. You should always choose a strong password for security purpose, so no one can crack your password. You can contact to your ISP for this issue, you’re ISP will tell you the exact cause of this problem.