Thread: can't format Nokia E63 mobile phone

can't format Nokia E63 mobile phone

I’ve recently brought a new nokia E63 mobile phone and I’ve activated GPRS connection in my mobile phone. While downloading a song from internet, I’ve downloaded some virus also and I’ve not installed any antivirus in my system. Due to this my phone has started giving me a problem, it becomes very slow and some files have been corrupted. I need to format my mobile phone, but I can’t format it. Whenever I try to format, it ask a security code. I typed 12345 but it shows error. Now, I don’t know how to format my mobile. Please give me some solution to this. Please help me.

Re: can't format Nokia E63 mobile phone

Your phone has been locked. You need a security code to unlock your mobile phone. You have enabled security code feature of your mobile phone and you need to provide a password for unlocking your phone. You can only format your mobile after unlocking the phone. You have said, you’re typing 12345 and you getting an error, that means you have changed your default password. You need to enter your new password to unlock your mobile. After unlocking you can easily6 format your mobile.

You don’t need to format your mobile for virus. You can use antivirus software to remove a virus. You have to install a antivirus software in your mobile and scan your mobile for virus. You can download antivirus software from internet and install in your system. There are many sites which provide a antivirus software you can download any antivirus which is good for your mobile phone. If your problem does’nt get solved by scanning, then you can go for formatting. But you need to unlock your mobile first for formatting, provide a security code to your mobile and unlock it.

I think you have forgot your security password. You might have changed your default password i.e.. 12345 and given a new password. Now, you have to provide a new password to unlock your mobile phone. Try to think your new password, if you can’t get it then you need to contact your mobile manufacturer. You’ll need your mobile IMEI no to unlock your mobile phone. You can get your mobile IMEI no. at the backside of your mobile(where you place a battery). You can see a 15 digit no. copy that no. and give it to your mobile manufacturer, they will give you a master code from which you can unlock your mobile.

Forget about formatting, you need to unlock your mobile firs. You have forgot your security password and you’ll need to make some effort to unlock it. You can only format your phone after unlocking. So, for unlocking you need to contact your mobile manufacturer i.e.. nokia service center. Only they can help you in unlocking your phone. They will ask you for IMEI no. of your mobile provide them and they will give you a password for unlocking your phone. You can also search online for this there are many websites which provide the master code of your IMEI no. of your mobile. This no. is some calculation of your IMEI no. which can unlock your phone. After unlocking you can easily format your mobile.