Thread: What type of USB cable I need for A1241 iphone

What type of USB cable I need for A1241 iphone

I’ve recently got a A1241 iphone from my friend in hongkong. It is a Chinese iphone, it works good and I’m satisfied with its features and function. The only problem is that I don’t have it’s usb cable wire. I forgot to take the usb cable wire from my friend and now, i can’t contact my friend soon. I want to connect my iphone to my pc for copying some data, I want to take some songs from my computer, also I want to take some videos, but I don’t have my usb cable wire to connect. Now, I don’t know how to get that usb wire. Please tell me from where I can get usb wire for my mobile. Please help me.

Re: What type of USB cable I need for A1241 iphone

If you want to connect your iphone to a pc then you’ll need a data cable wire and you also need a pc suite software installed in your system. This two things come with the handset, if you’re friend has brought a new iphone then surely he will have this things. You can contact to your friend anf ask for this two things. If you can’t contact your friend soon and you want to connect your iphone now, then you can download a pc suite software from internet and install in your system. For data cable wire you have to contact your service center. Your service center can provide you a new data cable wire for your handset model.

You’re iphone is china and I think you can use any pc suite software of china mobile to connect your iphone to pc, but I’m not sure about this. You can search on internet about your pc suite software, because you’ll need a pc suite to connect your iphone. You can get the pc suite from internet, you just have to mention your handset model no. and company name. you’ll get many sites to provide you a software. After downloading installed a software in your system and connect your iphone to pc via data cable wire. You can get the data cable from your service center.

Remember, Whenever you get any new or old handset from anybody always take the data cable wire and pc suite software cd from it. This thing always come when you buy a new handset and also need when you want to connect your handset with pc. As you have said, you can’t contact to your friend soon, then you can find another friend which have same model iphone or you can also contact to your service center for data cable wire. For connecting to pc you also need a pc suite software, you can get that software from internet and install in your pc .

I think you can connect any china iphone data cable wire to your iphone, but I’m not sure. Try to connect other iphone data cable wire to your handset, hope it works for you or if you have a Bluetooth in your pc then you can connect your iphone to pc through Bluetooth. You can send and receive all your data through Bluetooth, but the sending speed will be slow because it takes time to travel at the established path. While connecting you can transfer your data much faster than Bluetooth. You can also get the data cable wire from service center of your iphone.

Hi friends,,
    I have also same problem like Mustafa K. i also need data cable for chinees iphone and pcsuite software.but please tell me which software can i download from internet.

Hello sikhjay,
    It’s totally depends on the USB slot that you are having on your phone. So simply visit any hardware shop and ask them for the data cable that fits into your phones USB cord. I am sure that you will get that easily. And for the PC suite, you can search in google and you will get multiple results for that. You can download that from any of those links and install that in your computer.