Thread: Nokia C7 low Sound ringing problem

Nokia C7 low Sound ringing problem

I’ve a nokia C7 mobile phone, I’ve recently brought this mobile. All the feature of this mobile is quite good and I’m happy with that, the only problem with this mobile is its sound. I get a very low sound in this mobile phone. Whenever I keep my mobile in my pocket I can’t hear the ringing sound of my mobile properly. Before this I’m used nokia 5310, 5800 mobile phone and its sounds are very good, why this mobile is not giving good sound. Is there anything is wrong with my sound setting ?. please tell me what should I do to increase the volume of my mobile phone. I don’t understand is there anything wrong with my phone or this model has low sound. please tell me the solution to this problem. Please help me.

Re: Nokia C7 low Sound ringing problem

Nokia C7 mobile phone has a low sound, this model not provide sound like 5800 or 5310 mobile which you have used before. It will give the sound as per his capacity. If you think your mobile phone sound is low because of some reason then you can check your mobile sound setting for that. There are different volume for different setting, try to change the setting of your sound. You have said you’re not getting proper ringing sound when you are phone is in pocket. some ringtone has a low sound, try to change your ringtone and then check it, if it works, then good, if you think there is nothing wrong with your ringtone and there is some fault in your sound system, then you can check its speaker. Sometime this problem occur due to faulty speaker.

Check your sound setting first, may be your phone is on low sound mode and therefore you are getting this problem. Try to change its equalizer setting, there are many types of sound setting in equalizer from which you can get different types volume in every setting. Check that you’re mobile is on normal mode or not. If it is in normal mode then change it. Normal mode always gives a normal sound and if you change that you’ll get a higher volume. If you can’t understand much about the sound setting then you can take help of any of your friend or you can contact to any of the mobile techie.

I think you’re feeling low sound in your mobile because, before this you have used nokia 5800 and 5310 mobile phone. No doubt, this mobile has very good sound compare to nokia C7 mobile and therefore you are feeling that your phone is giving low sound. Nokia C7 model phone has a low sound compare to 5800 and 5310. This are music xpress mobile phone and they have dual speaker therefore they provide good sound, whereas nokia C7 mobile phone has only one speaker and it can’t provide the sound like 5800 or 5310. Due to the design of nokia N7 it looks like dual speaker but it has only one speaker.

You have said, you can’t hear a sound properly when your mobile phone is in your pocket. If your mobile speaker is backside then you have to always keep your mobile to its speaker position to get a sound properly. If you keep your phone in against of its speaker position, then you will not get the sound properly. It is recommended to keep mobile in vibrate mode when your mobile is in your pocket. so, you can feel the vibration if you don’t get the sound. If you’re not getting proper sound in its sound or ringing then try to change the sound setting of your mobile phone. Check the volume of your speaker sound, if its on low, increase it. If this does’nt work for you then chck your speaker or go to nokia service center.