Thread: how can i import a new language in my nokia N8 mobile phone

Re: how can i import a new language in my nokia N8 mobile phone

I think you need to get a language pack. You have to install a language pack which include a Chinese language in it. You have to contact a nokia service center for that. Tell them that you need additional Chinese language in your phone, they will install a Chinese language and you have to pay for that service. I don’t know how much they charge, but I think it will cost you a tiny bit, because this is extra sevice which you are demanding for your convenience and you have to pay something for that.

how can i import a new language in my nokia N8 mobile phone

I’ve recently brought a new nokia N8 mobile phone from U.S. I stay in china and I want a Chinese language in my mobile phone. I want to ask you is there any way from which I can import a Chinese language in my mobile phone ?. if yes, then how should I add it ?. what is the procedure for adding a new language in nokia N8 mobile phone. Please give me some suggestion on this, I’ve never used any language other than Chinese and i’m used too of Chinese language. Please tell me solution to this problem. Please help me.

You have to contact your nokia service center for installing a new language. Go to the nearest service center of nokia and tell them that you want a Chinese language in your mobile phone, if they can provide you then its good. It will cost you hardly a tiny bit. they will charge you some installation service charge, because this is a extra service which they are providing you on your demand. they charge for this service for every customer which want a new language installed in a mobile,. So, visit to a service center, I hope your problem will get solve.

If you are a Chinese and you can’t understand any other language properly then why you have buyed a phone from other country ?. you can buy same phone, same model from your country also. Well, now you need a language pack for your phone. You have to install a language pack from your nearest nokia service center, which include a Chinese language in your phone. There are different country in this world and there are different languages for every country. Every country provide their national language in their phone. So, if you don’t understand any other language than Chinese, then you should buy every mobile from your country only.

Nokia service centre is the only solution for that problem , it is an extra option that you have to pay for (not much I think).