Thread: HP Pavilion dv7t: blue screen when reboots with 1000009f BCcode

HP Pavilion dv7t: blue screen when reboots with 1000009f BCcode

From last 8 months I am using a HP Pavilion dv7t series laptop; this is running with genuine windows 7 Home Premium OS. The machine specified with latest integrated Wi-Fi technology, Intel i3 dual processor, and 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon graphics card. The machine I basically sued for internet access and some time to time pass by playing some of the high definition games. This is quite impressed me with its features and its looks, it is works as my daily requirement. So I use this for the daily task, whatever I done. But suddenly from last three days, it starts creating a problem regarding the graphics, and the problem is occurred only at the time of reboot the machine, when I click on reboot option, for first few seconds it appears into blue screen with error code, looks like 1000009f BCCode. And then restarts, though after that, there is no problem. I can’t understand why this problem occurring, though I am not having idea for resolve this types of hardware issue. So I hope anyone from here will surely help me to overcome from the problem.

Re: HP Pavilion dv7t: blue screen when reboots with 1000009f BCcode

The problem that you mentioned in your post is occurring for the graphics driver, so for this I recommend you to upgrade the graphics driver firmware version. For this open device manager, now open display tab, and right click on the driver name. Choose update option, select online option, it will collect the information of the up to date file version from manufacturer web site, and will direct you to download it. Do it and install into your machine. If there is any settings is required to do in your machine then do this and reboot your amchi8ne, I hope from now the problem will be solved.

This might be Hibernate issue, or also for the BIOS of your windows version. Some of the windows BIOS file are might be missing or not running properly. For that first of all enter into the BIOS setting window, and from make sure that the BIOS settings are configured properly. Because I was also facing similar issue, after that by the suggestion of one of my friend I simply update windows version, by this some of the files those are collaborate with the BIOS also are up dated, so I suggest you to update the windows version in your machine. For that from start menu click on windows update option, it will collect the up to date file information and download them, you need to install them, after complete the installation process reboot your machine for applying the updates in your window. And for the Hibernate, try once to keep your laptop in either standby or Hibernate mode.

Yes the error message that comes which comes in your screen is completes indicates for the graphics driver. So for this I suggest you to download the latest version of driver application fro9m manufacturer web site and install into your machine. I was also facing relevant issue in my machine, which I searched and found that, this is for the graphical interface; I instantly download the latest version and replace it with the existing one. And believe me from then ether is no problem in my machine with star up and also while I reboot the system. So I hope by this process, you will also be overcome from eth process. Go through this.