Thread: Memory card is not working with N97 Mini phone

Memory card is not working with N97 Mini phone

I have nokia N97 Mini as well as I have a memory card and memory on the nokia N97 Mini phone. When I confirm how much memory each has, it state that the card has 2GB in addition to the phone memory is 16GB. The issue is that when I attempt to access the images from the card the nokia N97 Mini phone is hanged. I believe the card is ruined. However it does not let me place anything on the nokia N97 Mini phone memory, declaring I merely have 250.5KB. If you have any thoughts about this in that case please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Memory card is not working with N97 Mini phone

The 16 gigs are recognized as mass storage or mass memory. It will almost certainly show up as E in your file manager. C be supposed to be nokia N97 Mini phone memory, E be supposed to be mass memory in addition to F be supposed to be memory card. If you would like to transfer music or pictures to your nokia N97 Mini phone, you just have to attach your device by USb to your PC, select mass storage mode on your nokia N97 Mini device as well as it be supposed to automatically pop up as "flash drives" on your PC. You be supposed to be capable to just drag plus drop music in addition to pictures over to the folders you would like to utilize on the memory, or you be able to create a new folder. You have to eject your device as well as disconnect it from the PC. After that open music player as well as refresh library. It is supposed to locate the entire of your new songs.

I was assuming that if you are sure you have not place anything on your 16 gig memory as well as it is showing that it is full, you could attempt to format it from inside your nokia N97 Mini phone. This will delete the whole thing on it, as well as if you purchase your nokia N97 Mini phone branded it might come by means of some applications from the service supplier. If they are installed on the mass storage, it will be deleted while formatting.

I have gone through the information of the equal however let me inform you that if you are receiving the issue with the nokia N97 Mini Phone memory as well as not receiving the message into the device of the similar after that i will recommend you alter the message memory to Memory card as well as observe whether it is functioning for you or not. So attempt this out to effort with the problem of yours.

From my opinion you have to delete the entire the data that is on my nokia N97 Mini phone in made me clarify that you would like to discharge the most of space on the memory of having telephone. I get myself with 4MB 5MB busy as well as I feel that free games plus themes that I uninstalled it leave traces on the memory of the nokia N97 Mini phone however I am not able to locate the source of these files so my query is, is there a way to take out this space busy. Thanks