Thread: Does Any One Know About Panasonic Lumix DMC Camera

Does Any One Know About Panasonic Lumix DMC Camera

I have been having the craze of the photography and also I use to take the photographs of various trees and places. I love to take pictures of various places and also various natural photos that are based on nature. I just want to get a new camera so that I can just get better pictures and also the use of the various systems should be made used by me for the enhancing of the pictures that will be taken by me. And I just want to know that whether I can just make use some of the other cameras that will help me take better pictures for me. I have heard that Panasonic has launched a new of the camera please tell me about the specification of this camera.

Re: Does Any One Know About Panasonic Lumix DMC Camera

And also it is that you can just make the use of the Lumix TS3 in the Panasonic’s ‘and make use of the digital camera which can be used for carefree, and also it is that you can just make the use of the outdoor purpose also. And also it is that the Panasonic’s is having the features that involve Power OIS and face recognition and also you can just see the Intelligent ISO Control and also it is that you can just make the use of the face detection and AF Tracking, that is present in the camera. And also it is that you can just make the use of the Lumix TS3 for large capacity signals.

A Venus Engine FHD increases Intelligent Resolution and the Sonic Speed AF to facilitate a shutter discharge time lag that is approximately as small as 0.005 second. Along with that thrown into the mixture is the Lumix Image Uploaded for suitable distribution of check-marked substance on Facebook and YouTube through either an SD card or USB wire. A fixed LED light permits for shooting in faintly lit circumstances and the audio class is strengthened by a Dolby Digital Creator.

This new Panasonic offering provides a number of apparatus such as compass, altimeter, barometer and Global positioning system . The last quality shows complete geographical information of the region from where the images or videos are covered. A Panasonic 3D Photo style captures up 20 successive images and superimposes the two most excellent to create a 3D image that can be played back on a compatible machine. Other specifications cover PHOTOfunStudio 6.1 HD Lite version software and an interior clock which instinctively moves to the local time when GPS is in the active mode.

And also you can just see that the camera of Panasonic’s iA that involves making use of Power OIS and the better quality of face recognition combined with Intelligent ISO Control and face detection. And also the camera is having the Vivid pictures that can be snapped up by making the use of Intelligent Resolution technology which is said to be automatically activated in the iA mode. And also it is that the Lumix TS3 is said to be capable of high-speed, and also the signal capacity is said to be having the processing that will be needed for 1920 x 1080p full-HD AVCHD and for the recording and continuous high speed shooting.