Thread: Nokia X6 headphone doesn't work

Nokia X6 headphone doesn't work

I am having the Nokia X6 phone. All the functions of the phone are working fine but the only problem that I am having with this is with the headphone. Unluckily the headphone does not function and I am not able to hear the voices in the radio, mp3 and videos. The key that is used to play or pause the song is also not working. In addition to that if I check with additional compatible XPress headphone then I can listen in music completely and I can control play and pause button from the headphone. Please tell be that what is the problem and how can it be solved?

Re: Nokia X6 headphone doesn't work

When you put in the headphone then you should check for the headphone icon that should be there on the upper right corner. And when you attach it to your phone then it must either illustrate that right away or open a assortment menu prompting you if you attached a headset, headphone, line-out, tv-out otherwise music stand. Make sure that you make the proper selection out there. I hope that this will resolve the issue for you.

I am also having the Nokia X6 phone and have the fix for this issue. If the phone prompts how you wish to attach when you put in the headphone into the jack then that indicates that you have not pressed it in far sufficient. I have just simulated your difficulty. By pushing headphone inside part way then it prompts "select Accessory". Though if you press on it in anticipation of that you perceive sound of a click the phone will not request this query and a headphone sign will come into view in the top right corner.

You can try to do the factory reset to the phone. Make this as the last option if nothing helps you. Go to the settings and open the option that says Restore Factory Settings. Choose that and provide the security code as 12345 if it prompts you for that. This is the only thing that you need to do and the rest of the things will be done automatically. After doing that connect the headphone to the phone and see if that can solve the problem. But make sure that this is your last option to resolve the issue.