Thread: Nokia C7: block calls from few numbers

Nokia C7: block calls from few numbers

I only need to make out if I can include the calls from a few of the callers blocked. I have observed in a number of the Nokia Models that this is probable. The problem is that I am not certain about this model and therefore would actually like to make out if this could be probable for Nokia C7. I have a few of the numbers for which I actually do not need to acquire calls from and it will be in fact valuable if you all be able to provide with the answer quickly for this model. I badly desire to know if this is achievable. Also if it is not probable then please let me make out if there is some third party application to comprise this working.

Re: Nokia C7: block calls from few numbers

In the case for Nokia Cell phone, let me inform you that you will be capable to comprise this working. The aspect that blocks calls from definite numbers is known as call barring ability and let me tell you that there are many NOKIA phones that include this capacity and it is inherent there. If you are not equipped to have this working for your phone then I would like to tell you that TELECOM Company can as well help you for the same. You be able to create the call in the customer service center and inquire for the service for your phone.

If you desire to use the third party application then I can tell you that there are two options for which you can go. Those options are Advanced Call register and Blacklist. These are also known as call filtering software. It will filter every the useless calls that you are that you do not wish to attempt. I believe that the most excellent among these two that you can consider is the Blacklist. Blacklist is a facility that will mechanically refuse the calls with the setting which you will build in it. It will truly assist you in getting the calls only from those numbers that you desire. On the similar note I would also wish to inform you that it will get a very less quantity of memory on the phone. User interface for this software is also obliging. I hope that this will help you.

I don’t think that you should use any third party software on your phone when you are having the service operator. You will just have to call them and tell them the whole scenario. They use some kind of the call screening and will block all the numbers that you do not wish to attempt the calls. Before calling them you should confirm that you are having all the verification information ready with you and the contact list that you wish to apply as black list. This is the best way that I can refer you. Choice is yours.

There is a simple trick for this which I normally use to do this. It does not require any of the third party software or anything like that. You just have to create a group and add all the contacts that you don’t want to attempt call. Set a particular ringtone or set any silent tone to that group. By this way, you will not get disturbed any you will do the thing that you wish to do.