Thread: Home Connection of Wi-Fi Not Possible In Nokia C7-00

Home Connection of Wi-Fi Not Possible In Nokia C7-00

I have been making the use of the Wi-Fi many times in the home with the help of the computer and also it is that I have never used the mobile phone for the connection of Wi-Fi. So for the purpose of the connection of Wi-Fi by just making the use of the mobile I have brought myself the phone of the Nokia C7-00. And also it is that I have downloaded the OVI install and have downloaded the file that is of 100-500k but I don’t what is the issue with it and the phone is hanging down out very badly. I always have to take out the battery and also it is that I have tried out with the options of restart but nothing worked out. Please help me out with this problem and provide me with a proper solution for this.

Re: Home Connection of Wi-Fi Not Possible In Nokia C7-00

At the first I would like to make it clear that see that whether the problem is being faced in the home or at any of the other places that you are trying to make use of. And then after that you can just update the firmware that you are making use of and then you can just see that if any of the person or any of the other user is making the use of the router other than you or not. If some of the other user is making the use of the same router than the issues of the connection can lead you to dis-connectivity of the Wi-Fi system that you are planning to make use in the phone of the Nokia C7-00.

And then if the above solution is not working out then you can just disable the WLAN power saving in the phone and then you can just try out the other routers if just in case, there are some or the other interferences that is occurring to the router that you are just making use of, by some of the other routers. And also it is that you can just check out the router settings that have been done in the system of the phone of the Nokia C7-00 that you are just making the use of.

Then to the problem is being prevailed then it is that you can just check out the router and then you can just add the latest version of the firmware that has been installed in the system that you are making use of. And also it is that you can just make the use of the one channel and then you can just make the use of the router properly without any of the issues. And also it is that you have to set the settings of the router that you will just make use of to the model of Buffalo WHR-G300 N Version 1.82, and also the connection of the phone with the help of wireless use of the files that system that you will make use of. And also it is that you can just make the use of WPA-PSK.

The only solution that will work for it is that you just have to change the settings of the router and then you can just see that whether it is working out well or not. And the settings are being dependent on what kind of the system that you are just making use of. It is also that the main settings is that you have to check the settings that has been done for the Wi-Fi and then if the settings of the Wi-Fi is done out properly then no issues will be caused by it.