Thread: Touch Screen Not Working Properly With Nokia C7-00

Touch Screen Not Working Properly With Nokia C7-00

C7-00 is one of the best phones that can be used by me for the option of the Touch Screen and also it is that you can just see the various other applications along with the system of the phone of Nokia C7-00. I have just got recently with the phone that I am just making use of; the main problem is that when I make a call in it the calls disconnects automatically or either it connects to the OVI or it puts the call in hold. And also when I make the use of the OVI it always shows there is no update for the Firmware that is being used by me. I think that the issue is with the touch that is being used by me in it. Please give me a proper solution that can be applied in such scenario.

Re: Touch Screen Not Working Properly With Nokia C7-00

It is mainly the issue of the bug that is present in the GSM phones that is being used in our country. The bugs are the only source that affects the system that you are making use of. Bugs causes problems when you are making the use of the Touch and also it is that it removes some of the important files that you are making use of for the phone of the C7-00. And also it is that you can just make the use of the solution of formatting of the phone that you are just making use and also it is that you have to install the software back in to it.

If you are not interested in formatting of the phone then the other option is that you can just re-install the software that you are making use of. And also keep in mind that when you are re-installing the files you have to first do the back-up of all the files that you are just planning to make use of later on once the removal of the application is being done in your system of Nokia . And also it is that you can just check out the details of the by taking the details of the touch resolution that is being provided by the phone of Nokia C7-00.

You can also check out the some of the tests that will show you that when you are making use of the 16k SIM that will causing some of the issues in the phone of the Nokia C7-00 that you are making use of. OR still if the issues is being prevailed in your system than you can just make the hard reset of the phone and then you can just see that whether the working of the phone is being done properly. Hard reset can be done out easily for the issues that you are facing for the Touch.