Thread: Nokia X6 headphone is not working properly

Nokia X6 headphone is not working properly

Well I am using the Nokia X6 mobile phone and I really serving its best to me, and till now it haven’t gave me any problem what so ever. But yesterday when I decided to use the headphone of mine then it was not working. I mean to say that I was not able to get the proper sound with the headphone from the head hone. I think my headphone is damaged and now I need the better one from the one which I got with it. Please help me out in this case and let me know what I should do in this case.

Re: Nokia X6 headphone is not working properly

Actually the problem that you are getting with the headphone is not unique because it faced by many Nokia users. So what you have to do here is that use any other headphone that will give you best services. Actually o can give a last try by replacing the headphone with the Nokia care if your phone is in the first six months of the warranty then they will definitely give you the headphone exactly similar to it and if it is not then instead of taking the same you can opt for the other headphones with 3.5 mm jack . I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that you have t check the headphone with any other mobile phone which holds a 3.5mm jack. And if the headphone works fine with them then there is the problem with the headphone jack. It is not frequent that the jack of the mobile phone gets hampered but in some cases it is possible. Now what you have to do here is that take your mobile phone in the Nokia customer care and then ask them t help you. I hope that they will cooperate with you and will help you to fix the issue and also will take care that the problem never appears in future.

Well if your headphone is not doing well then why don’t you go for any alternate one that is any other headphone which is with the better sound quality then this headphone is. And if this is the case then I want you to suggest the sennheiser pmx 60 it is also the finest of headphone that I have ever used. Headphones neckband open PMX 60 is an ideal choice for all portable audio sources. It’s very balanced sound image easily outdoes other mini headphones.

I think I want you to go with the Sennheiser CX300 headphones with more clarity of sound and also cheaper. The Sennheiser CX-300 is identical to the EP-630 Creative Labs. This is exactly the same components and a priori from the same manufacturer originally. It is an in-ear headphone with very short tips that penetrate much less inside the ear than other models like the Etymotic ER-6 for example. We particularly appreciate the lightness and the very small size of these headphones. The comfort suffers, it is excellent. The conditions are sufficient for listening stationary or moving. Unlike some in-ear headphones, they do not move when short. The CX-300 comes with three pairs of tips in order to better adapt to the morphology of the user.