Thread: Auto Lock Won’t Disable in Nokia C7-00 While in Outlook Mailbox

Auto Lock Won’t Disable in Nokia C7-00 While in Outlook Mailbox

C7-00 is one of the best of the phone that I have started being stating made use of. And also it is that I have brought this phone so that I can just make the use of the various system and application for the purpose of the mailing and also for the use of the internet for the downloading of various files too. Off lately I have started the use of the Outlook in the phone for the purpose of the mailing and also I love to make use of it in the phone as I am making the use of such phone which is providing me with such good feature. While I am making the use of the Outlook the automatic lock is still working in it, and the main problem is that I am not able to stop this automatic key guard while I am still making the use of the application in it. Please help me out and also tell what settings should be done by me, so that I can just make use of it while my key guard is not automatically getting shut down.

Re: Auto Lock Won’t Disable in Nokia C7-00 While in Outlook Mailbox

If you are taking the situation in the enterprise level then you can just get to the SysAdmins that can tell you what kind of the settings can be done by you. They are the one who are making the usual settings of the auto lock and also it is that you can just ask then to make the corresponding settings for it. I had the similar problem but due to some of the settings my auto lock is being forced for 30 mins and the new passcode is being requested at about every 6 weeks. You can just try the confidential settings and then you can just see that whether it is working out for you or not.

Always remember that If such cases are being faced by you then it is that you have to see that you are not doing the hard reset of the phone then it is that you may lose some of the important settings that are essential for the settings of the outlook. So the hard reset is not the option if the outlook is creating some or the other issues with the phone that is being used by you. And then you can just see some of the basic settings that are already present in the system of the phone that you are just making use of.

You can also check out the settings that has been given below and also it is that you can just follow for the steps that are just given below:
    • Make the use of the Mail exchange which you can just make use for the corporate emails.
    • Then it is that you can just make the use of the Internet based E-mails services that you can just make use via Nokia Messaging services.
    • And also it is that you can just make the use of the POP/IMAP accesses also for the settings of the devices.

And also it is that you have to go to the option of the Menu and then you can just go to the option of the application and then you can just go to the files if the E-mails and then you can just go to the screen of the home.

Also see the keyguard is getting locked when you have not done the proper settings in the option that is basically given for the phones that you are just making use of. And also it is that you have to make the set-up of the consumer properly which is going to make the use of the services that you will be providing it through the POP/IMAP server that you are just planning to make use along with the set-up of the outlook for the system that you are just taking in to task for the major use of the Mailing and also for the sole purpose of using the services that is being provided by it.