Thread: Jerky online Video playback in Nokia C7

Jerky online Video playback in Nokia C7

I have bought the Nokia C7 mobile phone last month and it seems t me that it is the best phone that I have ever used. But there is only one thing that is worrying me here is that whenever I am watching any video on YouTube then it gives me a jerky video to watch. Whenever I start streaming the video it is always a jerky one I really can’t figure out why the videos are jerky and how to solve it. Have anyone else ever noticed the similar kind of thing. If yes then please let me know how I can solve the issue.

Re: Jerky online Video playback in Nokia C7

Well if you ask me then I will suggest you to just see whether the flash player is installed on your mobile phone and if it is not then you have to make it as soon as possible. It happens if the flash player is not available for the mobile phone that you are using then it will definitely give you some issues that will be just as a jerky video or a video audio sync problem. Now what you have to do in this case is that just install the proper flash player on your mobile phone and get the issue solved.

According to me the network services of for your mobile phone is not proper and it is the one that is causing you the problem. The network plays a vital role here because if we are willing to watch videos on YouTube then definitely the network should be powerful and I guess you have to use the wifi services and access the internet from there because it will give you faster access then the others normally do. The wifi will definitely allow you to watch videos and also will allow you to stream videos.

I have gone through your problem and I want you to do one thing here is that change the browser that you are using from long time. Well the one that you are using now is the worst and not allowing having the proper access on the videos that you are trying to stream. Well if this is the case then I will suggest you to go with the Teashark web browser. TeaShark is a Web browser programmed in Java. According to the developer, the application provides a complete experience of surfing. Also according to the editor, the program would propose a rendering of a page similar to desktop browser .The Java executable can be downloaded directly from the phone, or from any computer connected to the Internet.