Thread: Nokia N8 Social Widget have Disappeared

Nokia N8 Social Widget have Disappeared

I am using the Nokia N8 mobile phone and that using the same from last few months. Now the thing here is that the social widget is missing from the phone. Actually the day before everything was fine and the widget was also visible to me and now suddenly I am not able to get them. I don’t know how the widget were disappeared and really can’t figure out how to solve the same. Please help me in this case because I need the widget since they are very useful to me.

Re: Nokia N8 Social Widget have Disappeared

Have you installed any latest theme on your phone and if this is the case then you will definitely loose the widget that you have set for the earlier one. It happens if a theme is replaced with any other one then it really do changes some settings of the phone and brings it to the nor or the default one. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you have done any installation of such theme if yes then remove the same and set the other one back. I hope that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well after lots of tries you are unable to get the widget then you have to do one thing is that just uninstall the social application that you have installed on your mobile phone. And now you have to visit the Nokia OVI store and then download the social applications for the mobile phone that you are using and then you have to just install the same on it. Now in the new installation it will prompt you whether to keep widgets of the software or not and at that moment you have to select yes and then the widget will automatically appear on the screen.

I was also facing the similar problem when my phone was not showing me the widgets and it seems to me that you are also going through the similar phase and if you want to solve this one then you have to update the software of the mobile phone of yours. It happens if the software is gets corrupt or the software is not updated then it tends to behave in this manner. I am sure that once the software is updated then you will never face any problem because installing the update helped me and I guess it will help you also.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this case so what you have to do here is that see off the Nokia customer care and leave a complaint that you are not able to see widget on your phone and once you are in you have to tell them the problem in detail. I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the issue and will make sure that the problem never creeps in between.