Thread: Nokia N8 Lacking MFE Client

Nokia N8 Lacking MFE Client

I have just got myself a new phone of Nokia N8 and have been making the use of the phone for the purpose of the making of the use of the internet and also various other files that are related to the phone system. I have made the set-up of the E-mail account with Google, Hotmail, and Yahoo and also with POP mail. But I am just planning to make a account in Mail for Exchange client. I have seen the account information in the mail exchanges server and also as an option in the icon when I am just making the use of the icon with the rest of the email account. I just have to make the set-up of the client please help me out with this.

Re: Nokia N8 Lacking MFE Client

And also you can just see that the settings of the MFE is preinstalled in the system of the Nokia N8. So the fact is that you don’t have to do any special kind of the settings for it and then you can just check out the details of the files and see that whether it is present in the system or not. Check out the file manager and see the details of the MFE in it, which will give you the brief idea of the files that you are planning to make when you have to set-up the E-mail account of MFE.

For making the use of the Mail for Exchange you can just make the use of the following settings and then you can just see that whether it is working out well or not:
    1. At the start you have to go to the options and then in that you go to mailbox and then in that you have to set-up the account and also the basic settings for the Mail for Exchange.
    2. And then you can just make the use of the OVI install and then you can just see that whether the working of the mailbox is being done with the system properly or not.
    3. And then just download the client settings from the internet and then continue with the use of the system.

See that whether the above settings are being working out well for you or not.

If it is still some or the other problems than it is that you can just check the path that is being used for it that is of C:\Mail or Exchange. And then you can just check out for the file of the admin_log1.txt. And see that it is present in it, because without it you cannot open the standard text editor. Because if the file of the text editor is not working out then the issue is that you will not be able to create the account of the MFE. The file of the admin_log1.txt is an important for the constituents that you will be making the use of when you are just making the use of the log file for the corresponding settings.

Also make sure that the settings of the OVI install that you are making use for the mobile is having the proper install and also then you have to see that the connection to the various mail accounts that can be done by making the use of the OVI install that you are just making use along with the phones of the Nokia N8. And also check out for the various directory files that you are planning to make use of when you are making the use of the OVI install. And also it is that check out for the various other directory files to.