Thread: Missing Camera Feature in Nokia N8

Missing Camera Feature in Nokia N8

I have just planning to make use of the phone of the Nokia N8 for the purpose of taking of photos and also the videos that are related to the project that I am just planning to do for the college. I have been making the use of the camera very rarely unless it is needed out urgently and also the I have not yet done any of the video recording by making the use of the phone of the Nokia N8. I have taken few features in it but didn’t ever went back to see it, but now I had got the issue that I am just unaware of the files that is being used by me. I am just not able to find the location of the files which I have just clicking out and being doing the recording of the files in the phone. I just wanted to know that where all this files are being kept and also it is that I am just planning to connect external HDD in the system and then make the use of the recorder so that I can just record the files for longer time.

re: Missing Camera Feature in Nokia N8

It is that you just have to check out the details of the files that you are just clicking though by making the use of the camera in the phone. You just have to go to the options of the settings where you will get the saving of the options of the files of the images and also the videos that you are just getting it trough the camera in Nokia N8. After getting that you can either switch the memory to the phone or to the memory card according to your convenience. And also it is that if you are putting the files in the memory card than you the space depends on the space of the memory card that you are making use in the phone of the Nokia N8.

You can also just check out that the default location for the saving of the files that you are making use in the phone of the Nokia N8. The default location for the photos and videos is in the location of the Mass Memory that is the drive E in the phone. And after getting this if you are planning to change the location that the fact is that you can just bring about the corresponding changes by simple making the changes in the settings. At the start you have to go to the Settings option then go to the Application Settings and then in the mode of the Camera. In this way you can just make the settings that you prefer to make use of.

And for the settings that you are just planning to make use of the HDD for the phone then you have to check out the various details that will be helping you out when you are planning to bring about the connection of the phone to the external HDD. First of all see that the phone of the Nokia N8 is having the video bit rate of 12Mbit and also it is that you are making the use of the fundamental limit for the HDD that you will be planning to make use of and connect it to the phone. And also the fundamental limit is only for the HD length movies as the files system is named as the FAT32.

Re: Missing Camera Feature in Nokia N8

If the above settings are not being able to do what you want to do to the phone of Nokia N8, then you can just check that files that you are clicking is having any kind of the allocation in the system that you are having for the recording that is being done by the camera and also for the same of the video recording also. Or the simple thing that you can just see that where this files are being saved by just right clicking and the checking out the details of the files and in which system it is present in the phone. Once when you get the list of the files you will automatically get the details of the saved files. And about the HDD it is that you can just try the connection, but it happens after a long change in the system that you will make use of.