Thread: Need a hard case and screen protector for N900

Need a hard case and screen protector for N900

I had bought Nokia N900 recently , since I have invested a lot of money for the first time in the mobile phones , I am really cautious about my smart phone device , so I am very concerned about its safety and all that , so I think I can get a useful bit of information from this forum regarding how I can get keep my phone safe , has any one any idea how I can accomplish this , please guide me , I will appreciate your comments on this topic.

Re: Need a hard case and screen protector for N900

Well in that case you can use the hard case for the N900 your , that will prevent your smart phone from external damage and you can prevent it from that in case it fells accidentally while traveling or by any means. Whenever any devices fells the most delicate portion is the display portion of the phone, and that too if gets broken is not entertained by the manufacturer , so for that case you can also put a screen protector in your phone which will help you from damage as well and prevent from any scratch . I hope my post was a bit of use for you .

The Nokia Carrying Case CP-408 saves s your Nokia N900 from wear and tear while provides you to have a control to the features you require. As soon as I saw this protector , I posted back in your thread as I found it very attractive and useful, but I find it doubtful that you will find it anywhere in the market , they have launched very limited such cases , but if you are fortunate enough you may get it if you do a bit of hard work.

The newest case to arrive in time for being appraised with the Nokia N900 is the PDair hand made leather case. Coming in backside with pretty white stitching it certainly looks to be the attractive looking case. The leather is further soft and has a soft touch. You can buy it , There is one more case named as Noreve Rouge Red case that i tested , but I will prefer PDair than the former , as it looks more cosy than former.