Thread: Need web browser for Nokia N8

Need web browser for Nokia N8

I have recently purchased a brand new mobile phone and using the same from last few days. Now the thing here is that I have decided to have an internet connection that is a 3g or though the wifi and due to that I need the best mobile browser that will suit my phone and also will give the best of performance on my phone. Currently it has no browser installed on it and I am using the default one but the thing here is that it is not giving the proper response to me and also the images that displayed using this browser are of bad quality. So please suggest me a browser that will help me to enhance the performance of web surfing on my phone

Re: Need web browser for Nokia N8

Well according to me you have to go with the opera mobile and that is the only one that will help you to solve the issue. With it, you can surf the Web in exactly the same way you do on your computer. This version for Pocket PC or your mobile phone is simple to use, fast and has many options and features: full screen mode, has a menu, zoom, navigation history, user preferences, address bar, and more. Another feature offered by other browsers also, every time you open a new tab, the sites you visit most frequently are displayed as thumbnails in the center to offer you a fast and direct access to them. In addition to the Copy / Paste and save images, you will have a compatibility with Flash, which is essential to navigate the site using this technology.

Well I will suggest you to go with the Safari browser which is built long ago in Mac OS X, Safari is Apple's flagship browser. Released in 2003 and included in Mac OS X Panther, Safari is based on an engine derived from KHTML, the rendering engine environment KDE , used in the lots of browser. The latter is known for its speed, which Apple has long been a workhorse in the promotion of software. The interface is clean and the Safari browser supports the latest advanced technologies: RSS, tabs, save passwords, automatically filled in forms, advanced management of favorites Version 5.0 offers a major innovation: support for extensions! There is also a better compatibility HTML5. Practice, it provides some web pages the ability to isolate the superimposed text content, images, videos and links. In addition, she takes care of automatically display an entire article on multiple pages. It is the excellent solution for your mobile with all optimal reading comfort. Note finally the presence of buttons to print all, e-mail or even enlarge and reduce the font size.

Why don’t you go with the latest browser that is the IE 6 for mobile. The Internet Explorer Mobile 6 will be part of Windows Mobile 6.1.4, a minor change to the Microsoft mobile platform (version 6.1 is available in the terminal since late Spring 2008). Almost completed, IE Mobile 6 is testable by developers through an emulator, downloadable from the Microsoft site. Featured on the official blog of Windows Mobile 's browser as "new generation" Internet Explorer Mobile 6 seems particularly close behind its competition : more faithful rendering of web pages, text adaptation to the screen, extended support to AJAX, passage of the standard display to the mobile display, enhanced mode caret browsing, support for tactile manipulation, multiple zoom levels Internet Explorer Mobile 6, however, differs with two advantages: ease the transition between the website and its mobile version, as well as support for Flash technology Why don’t you go with the latest browser that is the IE 6 for mobile. The Internet Explorer Mobile 6 will be part of Windows Mobile 6.1.4, a minor change to the Microsoft mobile platform (version 6.1 is available in the terminal since late Spring 2008). Almost completed, IE Mobile 6 is testable by developers through an emulator, downloadable from the Microsoft site. Featured on the official blog of Windows Mobile 's browser as "new generation" Internet Explorer Mobile 6 seems particularly close behind its competition : more faithful rendering of web pages, text adaptation to the screen, extended support to AJAX, passage of the standard display to the mobile display, enhanced mode caret browsing, support for tactile manipulation, multiple zoom levels Internet Explorer Mobile 6, however, differs with two advantages: ease the transition between the website and its mobile version, as well as support for Flash technology

If you want the finest of web browser then I will suggest you just go with the Bolt it will really help your cause and also will help you to satisfy all you needs and also will give you the best of performance. Bolt is proud to present a web page perfectly on any Java-enabled phone while strictly adhering to web standards in force. Even web applications written in Ajax would be functional. Compatible with Flash, the application is able to play a video streaming on YouTube and MySpace but also on third party sites that recovered and integrated clip. Other features include integration BOLT Facebook and Twitter, the ability to copy and paste text or a download manager. I am use that installing this one will surely help you to solve the issue that you are facing.