Thread: N8 Gmail Sync is not proper

N8 Gmail Sync is not proper

Well I am using the Nokia N8 mobile phone and using the same from last few months and the thing here is that I have some problem with the phone while using Gmail. Actually whenever I have some unread emails on my Gmail account and when I read those on my laptops then after reading the same they are showing me at as read mails but as I access the same on my mobile phone then the same are marked as unread. I don’t know why my phone is giving me wrong reading and notifications. Have anyone else got this problem if yes then please tell me how I can solve the same.

Re: N8 Gmail Sync is not proper

I use the Nuevasync for my N8 and it is doing well and I guess it will work for you also. It can now synchronize up to eight schedules Google Calendar with your mobile phone. This free service allows wireless synchronization with PDAs compatible with ActiveSync. He was already able to sync your main calendar and contacts on Gmail. NuevaSync enables you to synchronize multiple calendars to be all distinct from each other on your Nokia N8. In addition, each of these calendars has its own color. When you create your account NuevaSync, you determine what you want to sync calendars. This solution is ideal for anyone wishing to wirelessly synchronize their devices compatible with PDAs that support Microsoft Exchange.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can solve your issue here. Actually it happens if the network connection is not proper and it is not accessed by the phone on regular basis then it will give you such issues. So what you have to do here is that first of see whether the network connection is proper or not and if you find anything fishy then you have to make the possible changes that you can and get it fixed.

Well the problem that you are facing is due to the cookies that are saved in your phone and this is happen when you are using the default browser of the phone. So what you have to do in this case is that just see whether the browsing history is saved or not and if it is then you have to delete the same. And once the history is deleted you have to login again and then see whether you are getting the updated page or the old one. I guess you will get the updated one because the cookies are deleted and it will fetch the proper and updated one from the server only.

If you will ask me then there is the problem in the browser that you are using and I guess you have to use the skyfire because it is the best mobile browser which I have ever used. Skyfire 3.0 offers two other important innovations. First there is "Fireplace," a sort of filter that applies to the newsfeed of the user to keep only the essential information links, images and videos posted. Next is a button "Popular Content" which works as follows. When the user visits a site and enables this option, the system will go through its social graph and data public Facebook to look for other interesting content on the site and have been reported. Skyfire 3.0 is available for Android 2.0 and higher.