Thread: Gmail Showing Application Error In Nokia C3

Gmail Showing Application Error In Nokia C3

I have just got a new cell phone of Nokia C3, and have just brought this phone for the use of Internet. I have managed to create two E-mail accounts in the phone of C3 that I have just brought it for me. I have created accounts in Yahoo and also in Gmail. But recently I have just got an issue with the using of the Gmail account, and it is showing some of the error in it. When I try to open my Gmail account a error saying Application Error is being shown to me, which I am just not getting that what is exactly this error. When I Just clicked in to details, it showed me, Null Pointer java/Null Pointer Exception. Please tell me what is the issue that is being faced me, and also the related solution for the same.

Re: Gmail Showing Application Error In Nokia C3

This issue might be faced by you when you have just updated any of the software that is being used by you in the mobile system. And also the main problem is that when any of the software of the mobile is being updated, then the issue appears to any other software that you might just have installed in it prior. So you have to go through to the procedure of installing the software again and then creating a new account in it. Because once the software of the phone of the Nokia that you are just using is being updated then the issues arises to the present software that was present in it before the updating of the phone software.

Also see that whether the issue is being related to the browser that you are just making use of for the connection and making use of the E-mail. If you are making use of any kind of the special application such as the Opera mini, or any browser software that is being used in the mobile then you have to re-install it and install it again to the system that you are started to make use of. It is always that when the software is having the issue or the software has not been installed properly then the Application error is being shown by the phone of Nokia C3.

And if all the above solutions are not working out properly for you r system of the Nokia phone, then the final resort of action that you can take is that you just have to the delete the account that you are just making use in the phone. Because the account that you are using may also have the issue for you, also it may cause you some or the other problem when you have not set-up the account properly of the Gmail. It is of no big deal that if you have deleted the account, because it is that you can just create a new account and then you can just install all the software again and then just get started all together again.

All the above solutions were perfect and I have just deleted the account and created a new one and started using it. Now no issues are being created and I can just make the use of the Gmail properly without getting the error related to the Application. I just got the information that the null pointer issue was being faced by me because the application of the Gmail was having some of the connectivity along with the Java application that is being used in the Nokia phones. And the main issue was the connectivity of the Java Application to the phone of the Nokia C3 and also the account that was being created in it. So when a new account was created I specified the proper connectivity string of the java application in the phone and it started to work out fine.