Thread: Nokia C7: Unable to install Ovi suite.

Nokia C7: Unable to install Ovi suite.

I have recently purchased Nokia C7. Well whenever I try to install Ovi store it simply gets hang. I am umbel to get Ovi maps or Ovi store. I have successfully downloaded the software and when I think that installation is going on properly it prompts that Unable to Install just before the finishing the installation. Anyone having any particular solution in order to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia C7: Unable to install Ovi suite.

Well I am having solution which you can sue in this particular situation. You have to click on the App Manager on your Nokia C7. Now you have to browse to Installed Apps and see whether Ovi Store Client is listed as installed or not. If it is not available in to the list you have to check in to installation files. You have to search whether sis files is available then I am sure that it is already on the phone. You have to simply click on the Options and choose install. I am hoping the above mentioned setting wills help you out to solve the matter.

Looking at your situation I am having setting which you can consider while solving this particular problem. First of all you have to click on Menu and enter in to Settings. Now go to App manager in to Settings. Now choose Installation settings and go for Software Installation. Make sure that you should check to set all. Just go through this setting in to your Nokia C7 and see whether it helps you or not.

I have tried with all the suggestion which you had mentioned in to previous replies. Unfortunately none of above helped me to solve the matter. Whenever I try to open Ovi suite the Ovi logo prompts on the screen and after few moments it gets disappear from the screen. I have also try to install the Ovi suite through sis file but it didn’t helped me. Please let me know if you are having any other solution to overcome from this [particular situation.