Thread: Nokia C3: Low internal memory

Nokia C3: Low internal memory

I am using Nokia C3 from past 6 months. I have recently upgraded the firmware of the Nokia C3 with v 07.20. From where I had begin to face some strange problem whenever I try to browse the internet using phone of mine. It prompts following error message {java/lang/out of memory error}. Whenever I either download or install any software on the phone it prompts the following error message. {CLASS NOT FOUND JAVA/LANG/ Class NOT FOUND EXCEPTION}. Anyone having any idea about this situation please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia C3: Low internal memory

Well as far as I know it is the universal problem for the users of the Nokia C3. I recommend you that you should delete all the applications from the phone and try to install the same application with the fresh download. If you are having an issue with Google Maps then I will like to tell you that Google Maps is not supported by the Nokia C3 which you are using. I am hoping that it will help you to solve this particular situation.

Well I have done lots of research and I have found that this problem is generally occurred when there is no enough free phone memory is available for particular software. Well if you erase that particular game from the phone it will not make any difference in the situation because this issue is regarding with heap memory of the phone. Current phones of the Nokia are not having large heap memory but I am expecting that feature handsets of the Nokia will have large heap memory.

I recommend you that you should move all the software and application to the memory card . Well I was using GPSMid .jar file which was having 75 MB of size and it was working just fine. Hence I recommend you that you must move all the files and software to the memory card and free the phone memory . so that it can work properly. You can do by entering in to Gallery and move all the apps to the memory card of your phone.