Thread: Nokia N8: Sending phone book contacts to Car

Nokia N8: Sending phone book contacts to Car

I have decided to buy Nokia N8. Well I really want a solution in this situation which I am going to mention below. I am having car which has Bluetooth enabled. Well it asks me to send phonebook through Bluetooth. Well it does not have feature which allows me to send phonebook automatically instead I have to update phonebook one after another. Well I want to know whether I can send my Nokia N8 phonebook to car by utilizing Bluetooth. Anyone having suggestions please reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia N8: Sending phone book contacts to Car

Well I am working in car industry and as far as I know all the Bluetooth systems are not compatible with the all handsets. Well I should teach you what I wanted to tell you. For eg if you are having Ford you can upgrade the software of the built-in Bluetooth system. Which helps you can use for all the manufacturer of handsets and cars. Well all the handsets might connect with all the hand free but it doesn’t mean that it can transfer phone book to car4.Hence I suggest you that you should contact to nearest dealer with the issue.

I am having the experience of sending phone book to the car using Bluetooth. I have concluded that it is fruitless to send phonebook of Nokia N8 manually with using Bluetooth system of the Mercedes. Well I am also having [parrot Bluetooth in my one of the car which enables me to send automatic updates of the phonebook whenever I switch on it. You cannot do with Subaru system since it asks to you to send the phone book entry one after another.

I am having a solution which you can use in this particular situation I am hoping that it will helps you to solve the matter. You have to copy all the contacts to either phone memory or memory card.
    1. Now you have to connect Nokia N8 and Car kit by using Bluetooth.
    2. You have to search for the option which helps you to sending contact list of the phone. Choose the option and you car kit would be ready to accept contacts.
    3. Now in your Nokia N8 you have to choose File Manager in which all the contacts have been stored. You have to select application then go to Office and now click on File manager where you have to browse to the folder where all the contact have been stored. Select Option and go to Mark All and now choose Send via Bluetooth.
    Using this you will be able to send phonebook to your car using Bluetooth.