Thread: Unable to view attached document using Quickword in Nokia C7-00

Unable to view attached document using Quickword in Nokia C7-00

Just now I have been trying to look into an email attachment in my Nokia C7-00 which is a word document. I can obtain it release using Quickword which appears to be the barely choice on hand. Although afterward i can't scroll in the order of otherwise view the entire document like this message pops ups and I can't obtain precedent this prompt "No Application License. No license intended for feature. Buy license otherwise carry on?”. However when i select continue, the same message just re-emerges a little seconds later on. In order to purchase the license I should pay $14.99. it might be for professional or an updated version. However I don’t want this for now. I just want to see the document which is attached to my Email. How can I view this?

Re: Unable to view attached document using Quickword in Nokia C7-00

As you are saying that it is a word document that has been attached to your mail. The main thing is you will need an Office suite in order to view that file or document. The Quickword is not meant for each and every one format of document. In order to install Office you will need a Pc suite in your computer and compatible drivers for your model of phone. Connect your phone using the compatible USB cable. Once the phone is connected it is not hard to install Office. The office suite includes all like word, power point or excels etc.

As far as I know it is not very easy to open the attachment in the mobile itself. Sometimes the phone will not allow you to do so. For that purpose you just need to reset the configuration again and try again. If possible re-install the Quick word also. It might be possible that the attachment in your mail opens as a pop up. If you have disabled the popups then you won’t be able to view it. What about the other attachment, do they open fairly?

Get the latest Quick office for your phone either from the Nokia OVI store or any other third party store. This app will enable you to open most popular formats of word documents including other like power point, excel etc. Most documents are able to be accessed and viewed in the following methods
    • Opens an email attachment within a established email message
    • Document launched by the use of Bluetooth toward Messaging Inbox
    • Browses and opens documents stored in the File Manager as well as in memory card.

I think that the document which you are trying to open is PDF document. So you will need PDF reader for your phone. So get the PDF reader. This will help you to open most of the attached documents as well as other pdf files in the web search. Make a note of that this app has been optimized in support of PDF substance on mobiles. Several functions, predominantly those need important computing authority otherwise memory, are not supported by way of this cell phone edition.