Thread: Nokia N8: Screensaver does not Work

Nokia N8: Screensaver does not Work

I am having Nokia N8 from past n2 months. Well it’s a fantastic phone but I am facing some serious issue with the Nokia N8 of mine. Well screensaver which I am using is not working properly. Display of the phone is continuously lights as it happens when screensaver begins on the phone. Well anyone having the same problem please reply. Any suggestions to fix this particular situation please reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia N8: Screensaver does not Work

Well I was also having the almost same problem which you have mentioned on your post. I have done a lot research on this particular situation I have found that I should use Lock Rocker in order to lock keypad of the phone. After using Lock Rocker I am not having any problem so far regarding Screen saver. I am hoping that it will help you out to solve the problem which you are facing currently.

I think you should restart on your phone in this particular situation and see whether it helps you or not. Well you have to press Power key on the phone for at least 8 to 10 seconds so that your phone vibrates for 3 times. Now again you have to press power key which in result in vibration of your phone 1 time after 3 to 5 seconds. I also let you know that you should not touch the phone until it get backs to the home screen. I think using this steps screensaver on your phone will work perfectly. Let me know whether above mentioned suggestion was fruitful or not.

I think you should try to hard reset on your phone. In the process of hard reset all the data gets deleted from the phone memory hence I recommend you that you should take backup of the data from the phone memory. You have to press *#7370# from the keypad of your phone to hard reset. Once you have done with hard reset you can restore back all the data on your phone memory. I am hoping that hard reset will help you to solve the matter.

Looking at your situation I conclude that there is a bug in to the firmware which is installed on your phone. You have to download latest firmware from the Official Website of Nokia. Once you have downloaded you have to install on your phone. Make use that you should take back data before installing the firmware. Once you have completed firmware installation you can restore all the data on the phone memory.