Thread: Nokia C7: Unable to open attachments in Email

Nokia C7: Unable to open attachments in Email

I don’t know where the problem is and how to fix the same? Well I have purchased Nokia C7 one month ago. I was able to view email attachments till yesterday night and now from today morning I am failing to open and save the attachments on my pone. Well it simply prompts with an error message which states that ‘Unable to connect, Check connection settings’. I don’t know from where I have to change settings in my phone. For your information I am using Yahoo account on my Nokia C7. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia C7: Unable to open attachments in Email

Well I am having some quick checks which will help you out to discover the root cause of the problem in this particular situation. First of all I want to know what type of attachments you are trying to open. What is the size of that particular attachment? You have to see that attachment which you are using is supported by the Nokia phone which you are using. You can see the entire supported list on the official website of Nokia. I am hoping that above mentioned quick checks will help you to find out the root cause of the problem in this particular situation.

Well I am having a particular solution which worked for me and I am hoping that it will help you out to solve the matter.
    1. You have to erase all the existing mail boxes.
    2. Now you must create a new mail box but make sure that you must not accept terms and conditions which are provided by the Nokia Messaging.
    3. Once you have finished your mail box will synchronize and you will able to view and download the attachments on your Nokia C7.
    Let me know whether it was helpful to you or not. Wish you all the best.

I am suggesting you that you should try with other email clients to open the attachments which will help you to identify whether there is issue with the email account or there is a compatible issue with software on your Nokia phone. Well there are different apps are available which you can use. You can also try with Windows Mail or Microsoft Outlook in this particular situation. So try it and let me know that it was fruitful or not.

Well I think it’s a universal problem as far as Nokia C7 is concerned. I think you should visit the nearest Nokia Care for further assistant. It will be great if the service warranty of your phone is not expired so that you can claim for the service warranty. Make sure that there should be no physical damage on your phone. Well it is the most reliable solution as far as your problem concerned. I am hoping that it helps you.