Thread: Cannot access images which are recently added in Nokia c7

Cannot access images which are recently added in Nokia c7

I have recently brought a nokia c7 for myself. Well the phone is showing some problems in the viewing of the image. Whenever I click some pictures from my phone It gets clicked. After that whenever I want to see the image In the enlarged view then I do not get to see that image. There are no such images in the image folder. I had a look In the memory and the memory was quite sufficient. However I am able to view the images from the computer. This shows that the messages have not got deleted. Anyone having any idea regarding this topic or problem then do share it with me.

Re: Cannot access images which are recently added in Nokia c7

Well this problem is quite strange. Have you tried installing some image viewer software in your cell phone? If you have not then do try adding it in the phone and check whether you are able to view the image properly. In case you are not then there might be some problem with the phone. It would be better to take your phone to the nearest nokia service center and have your cell phone checked. This is the alternate solution that you can try. So do try it with any of the suggestions it will definitely be helpful.

I think so it would be better advisable to have your phone updated with the latest firmware that you have got. Just try updating your firmware and you may never know you will end up getting a perfect solution. So do consider this as one solution. The second solution that you can try is try doing a soft reset of your phone. Doing a soft reset operation might help you to some extent. It is possible that your image viewer software that you are using in the phone to view the image is not working properly. So do make an arrangement of another alternate software that will help you. Do have a look at this suggestions and implement it accordingly.

I think you must do a hard reset of the phone. Probably that would be the last option left before you. It will clear out all your data in the phone and will make your phone a brand new model. So you can try with that option also. After doing a hard reset of the phone you will be able to start with a new beginning. So you can again try clicking images and see if it is again giving the same problem. However before performing the hard reset operation you will have to ensure that you keep a backup of all the data that you have stored in the mobile phone. So do go ahead with the hard reset operation if none of the solution is working for you.

I have not got the appropriate solutions yet. Well I am not thinking of going with the hard reset operation as such. Since it is a very risky operation and I have lots of data stored in my phone. A little mistake from my side will lead to the total loss of the data. However I am looking for the different solutions in the internet that will help me with this problem. Anyways thanks for the efforts that you have put in to solve my issue.