Thread: Nokia C7 WLAN Connecting automatically even when set to manual

Nokia C7 WLAN Connecting automatically even when set to manual

I have a very strange problem with the wlan connection of my phone. I have recently brought a nokia c7 for myself. The problem is that the wifi connection gets automatically connected even without my knowledge. Well i have noticed these several times it gets connected automatically. I have also changed the internet settings to manual. I have also tried running the widgets in the offline mode but that too did not help me much. As it connects to the wlan after a very short interval. Do you have any methods by which I can stop the wlan by connecting. So if you have any idea then do let me know as early as possible.

Re: Nokia C7 WLAN Connecting automatically even when set to manual

I think so the problem is due to the various bugs present in the earlier versions of the nokia c7. So it would be advisable for you to do a update of the firmware that you are using for your phone. An update of the phone will help you solve such types of problem here. So do try with the update of the phone to get rid of such type of problems. Even one of my friend was having the same problem on addition to the other problems with the camera and the music player. A simple update of the phone helped him a lot. So even you try with the update it will help you.

Well after getting into the offline mode in the widgets then also your wlan gets connected then you must try deleting the access points one by one. You can try with this method if connecting to the offline mode is not working properly. I think so this is the big disappointment from nokia. Since it takes a lot of time to delete the access points. So as of now do continue with these methods and wait for some updates from the nokia people.

I would advise you to have a check on the applications that you must have installed. Well do have a look at the applications there is a possibility that the application may be running in the background and it may require a continuous internet access. So do search for the particular applications in your phone and delete it. I think so this is the exact case here because you have tried with all the solutions available and the last possibility that was left, I have mentioned it before you. So do look at the particular suggestion and take the necessary action.

I have got my problem solved. Well the main cause for this particular problem is the application that was running in the background. I had installed particular navigation software for my phone and I was unaware of its operations. So thanks for making me remind about the possibility. Well I have removed this particular application from my phone and now there is no automatic access of the wlan now. Thanks for the various suggestions that you have given me to solve my issue. Thanks for the efforts.