Thread: Will N-gage games on N900

Are N-gage games compatible on N900

This is my first post of this forum and so I would expect that I would get good replies from your side. I am a complete game addict so I would want to know that will the N-gage games will run on the Nokia N900 that I have purchased a few weeks ago. I previously had N-Gage mobile phone on which I had various types of games to play. Now that I am using this N900 I would want to make this as a primary device such that I would want to load each and every game of the N-Gage on my Nokia N900, because I find it very difficult to take both the N900 and N-Gage very ever I go.

Re: Will N-gage games on N900

I would like to know that have you tried out installing all the game of the N-Gage mobile onto the Nokia N900, if not then try it out if you are able to get the game running on the Nokia N900, then it is goof for you and can enjoy the game on the Nokia N900. Since I don’t owe a N-gage mobile so I don’t know whether it will work or not. And if you are not able to install the game then please do reply what error you are getting we will try to sort it out.

I think that most probably the N-Gage mobile phones game will not work on the N900, because of the change in the mobiles operating platform. Although both the mobile phones are of Nokia company, but their underlying operating system. So this is one obvious reason that the games of N-gage will surely not run on the N900. For you to be able to run games on the N900 you will have to get the games that are been developed specially for the linux platform that is specially for the Nokia N900.

For you to make the games that are on your N-gage mobile phone to run on your new Nokia N900, you will have to make us of any emulator that will help in converting the games from the N-Gage platform to the Nokia N900 platform. The emulator works just like how wine works for the Linux operating system, where in we will be able to make use of the Windows applications to run on the Linux platform. There will be various emulators that are available on the internet which you can easily download and one of them is the bARCADE is a basic menu that can be used to launch various games apllications on an linux machine. BoycottAdvance is a free and portable emulator for the Nintendo Gameboy that will help you in running the game of your N-gage on the N900.