Thread: Unable to play youtube video in Nokia C7 browser

Unable to play youtube video in Nokia C7 browser

Today I have got a new C7 and there are couple questions which I need accurate answer from anyone. I set off online (W-LAN as well as 3G), surfed in the direction of the mobile youtube website, located and played a video clip. There was no problem when I was played it first. Every time I would like to play whichever youtube video from the time when, the browser immediately shuts when the video begins to loading. Additional web sites appear to work usually however youtube causes the browser to shut. Furthermore, I can't observe which OVI maps are previously installed. The nokia website formulates me decide my model previous to I be able to download maps, however the C7 is not in the list. Where I can locate the maps if they are installed already and where I can find other?

Re: Unable to play youtube video in Nokia C7 browser

By means of looks upon to youtube, I assume you were at rest working with the default browser which is not the most excellent. I propose you download and install whichever Opera Mini otherwise Skyfire from the OVI store and use them in its place. Concerning map information download the newest edition of Ovi Suite. Install to your computer, attach your phone to computer using OVI suite. When linked, choose the Maps tab and hit it off on your phone icon underneath left. You must after that observes a catalog of maps presently loaded on your phone. You can furthermore make use of Ovi Suite to download extra maps.

I have also gone through the similar problem and for now I have productively modernized the maps following I remove the CITY folder. Over and above that, I establish that my Nokia Ovi Suite program has signed in by way of a dissimilar account. Following that I altered it to my individual account, I can notice the map listing inside the software and after that download and move maps inside my C7. Possibly this is furthermore single cause.

As far as I know you can just observe YouTube videos by the use of Nokia browser using the flash player on youtube or you can stream videos via real player, otherwise, you can in addition attempt to utilize photon. This is the only way to play videos in your browser because they are compatible for Youtube video format. Another way is go to real player configuration. If there is a preference to make use of proxy, select “no”. Utilize network access point followed by defining access spot according to operative.

As far as I know the youtube videos are within .FLV format, you necessitate to download YouTube videos and set aside them in like fresh precise folder. After that you would require a converter that tranforms FLV files to 3GP and so on. You can discover dissimilar converters that accomplish that job. The majority of them are shareware / test editions that help fine and if you be fond of them, there’s no damage in purchasing one if you wish for to utilize it on everlasting support.