Thread: Good 3D Racing Car Game for N900

Good 3D Racing Car Game for N900

Hey guys I have a great love for playing racing car games game and that is why I would want to have a game that I can be able to play the on my N900 that I have been having for quite some time now. I would want to have a good 3D game for my mobile but I am not getting the game that is able to run smoothly on the Nokia N900. I have searched various game and although I did tried to install on the n900 but unfortunately I was not able to run any of them. So can some one suggest me how will I be able to get the game running easily on my N900.

Re: Good 3D Racing Car Game for N900

I would like to know which are all the games have you tried out, have you searched the games based on the criteria that are able to run on the Nokia N900. The N900 platform is a little bit different which is a based on the Linux platform so I guess that you will have to search for the games that will easily get installed and run on N900 that is the game which are specially designed for the linux based platform. So you must filter your search criteria and find the games, that will be able to run on the linux.

Why don’t you try out the Need For Speed racing game that you can load with the help of the dosbox which is again a kind of emulator that will help to run the games that are been designed for Windows Platform. Using this kind of emulator you will be able to transform the game which you want into an equivalent source code that will be surely compatible with the Linux operating system. So first download this package and then run the game using this software.

These are the list of some of the games that are compatible with the Linux operating system, that is they will surely run on the Nokia N900 phone of yours. These games can be directly installed through the command lines and you need not require the emulator for this so as to get the source code converted to run on the N900 that this game is already developed for the Linux operating system.
    • VDrift
    • SuperTuxKart
    • TORCS
    • Crazy Parking
    • N-Speed v1.2-2
    • The Ur-Quan Masters