Thread: Nokia C7 is not syncing with OVI suite and Outlook exchange

Nokia C7 is not syncing with OVI suite and Outlook exchange

I currently own a NOKIA C7 and necessitate toggling to OVI suite. The problem is OVI suite is not synchronizing all of my contacts on or after exchange toward my C7. There is no problem with my old version of OVI suite. I can able to connect via Bluetooth and successfully able to sync contacts. However when I connected via USB cable the OVI suite does nothing. It just searching for something even after 15 minutes. As my estimation, the OVI suite is at present not was the customer expectant - hold up for customer people and stretchy for commerce people. I hope that there might be some kind of fix for this issue.

Re: Nokia C7 is not syncing with OVI suite and Outlook exchange

By way of Ovi Suite on your computer, you can able to synchronize contacts which are lying on your system, on the way to Nokia C7. You can perform that through USB otherwise Bluetooth connection. This helps in greatly the similar method like through the old PC Suite. However you talk about that you are attempting to synchronize contacts from the Exchange server. If you would like to carry out that, you have to organize Mail for Exchange from the Mail Utility. Ovi Suite is not mixed up within that. Consequently it's moreover Mail for Exchange to synchronize with Exchange server, otherwise Ovi Suite to synchronize with your computer.

Given that currently you have been using an Exchange server, a different answer to your issue is as follows:
    • Menu>Applications>Mail>New
    • Menu>Applications>Tools>Settings wizard

In either method, on one occasion the wizard begins, penetrate the Exchange email address as well as password and begin setting up the Exchange email on the mobile phone. If you are tells to choose an email protocol pick - Mail for Exchange. Just the once completed, you can subsequently synchronize each and every one your information from the Exchange server to C7 in excess of the air (GPRS otherwise WLAN). This ought to be straightforward if you distinguish each and every one of the essential information regarding your Exchange server like port, domain name, server name and more.

Following reading your post I assumed that the cable drivers on your PC may be facing several problems. Essentially, if there is something wrong about USB however the Bluetooth worked well. It may perhaps be that the cable drivers are not installed properly otherwise incompatible through something besides. Reinstall the OVI suite and see what will happen. Make sure to uninstall the PC Connectivity solution, Nokia connectivity cable driver, Ovi Suite and also Windows Driver Package (all of them). Once you have done that, re-install Ovi Suite.

I had similar circumstances like you and by using Win 7 64bit, PC Suite as well as OVI suite worked simultaneously. However I cannot make it work on Windows XP professional. The genuine difficulty is that PC suite has hence not well programmed dll's and PC Suite installed a bunch of them, which can't be securely and fresh reinstalled. DonĀ“t attempt to clear out the registry too to a large extent, this might consequence in loss of entire system. Well again is to backup each and every one, put aside network links, favorites and your information and after that reconstruct each and every one freshly.