Thread: Mail exchange can't obtain mails in Nokia C7 even after proper settings

Mail exchange can't obtain mails in Nokia C7 even after proper settings

I have bought a Nokia C7 seeing that it has good features and decent looks as well as quality. There is one problem in this phone that is still annoying me much than other one. I have set up the Mail intended for exchange with the appropriate server settings on my phone. I have been trying to synchronize it with exchange server by means of no achievement still no error message. I have configured the similar mail setting on an additional mobile phone and it succeeds to synchronize my mails. So what is the problem with my device? Do you have any suggestion over it?

Re: Mail exchange can't obtain mails in Nokia C7 even after proper settings

As far as I know the Symbian 3 phones like Nokia N8-00, C6-01 and C7-00 support the subsequent email service forms:
    • Mail for Exchange (used for business email).
    • Internet based email services by the use of the Nokia Messaging service (Nokia-hosted service meant for accessing consumer email like Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail as well as Ovi Mail.
    • Straight POP/IMAP access.

I have also got the same problem in my C7 and I solved it very easily. I erased the documentation from phone management > security and obtain new-fangled one as a result of accessing the exchange server for a second time.

At the time of setting up customer email, the email access may perhaps be recognized by way of the Nokia Messaging service if it is accessible within your countryside as well as operator network. If this kind of service is not accessible, a straight POP/IMAP access in the direction of your email server will be worn. The direct POP/IMAP access is mainly utilized as well if you refuse the stipulations of Nokia Messaging service for the duration of the setup procedure.

The email access category can be observed in the email settings as a result of choosing Menu > Applications > Mail > Settings > (mailbox given name). If the menu displays a record by way of Mailbox settings, Synchronize content and Synchronize frequency, a direct POP/IMAP access is within make use of. The inward bound and departing mail server settings can within this criteria be establish into Mailbox settings > Advanced mailbox setting. By way of the direct POP/IMAP access the Nokia Messaging service cannot be used. Mail for Exchange access is furthermore settled up straightforwardly to Exchange mail server and is not departing through the Nokia Messaging service.

At this moment Nokia’s Mail for Exchange has been upgraded to the new version called v.2.0.158. Supposedly it is obtainable for approximately each and every one Nokia phones. On the other hand, the authorized homepage doesn’t demonstrate the installation file when picking some nokia phones like the 5800, E61i or else the N82. Even so I suppose edition 2.9 will operate on these mobile phones in outstanding route. Until now it is simply existing in support of the Nokia E51, E63, E66, E71, N73 as well as N95 8GB.