Thread: Bluetooth file transfer failed in Nokia c6-01

Bluetooth file transfer failed in Nokia c6-01

I am not able to perform Bluetooth file transfer operation in my nokia c6-01, with Compaq Presario laptop which is running with windows 7 platform. The problem is occurred first time when I was tried to transfer a media file from the mobile to laptop, it proceeds more than 15% but, after that it suddenly stopped transferring and flashes that, Bluetooth file transfer failed. I shocked suddenly, I tried o do this operation more than 4 times in a day, but every time same thing happens. What should I do now? Any help regarding this problem will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Bluetooth file transfer failed in Nokia c6-01

I think the laptop and your mobile is not properly specified in Bluetooth service, for that first of all turn on Bluetooth wizard of both the machine, and search one Bluetooth device name from the other one, make them paired, and then try to connect and transfer the file(S) from mobile to laptop or vice-versa. I was also facing similar issue, but after applying this, I am able to overcome from the problem, so I hope this will also help you.

Is the Bluetooth driver in your laptop is working fine? I recommend you to enter into program and features drop down list, look for the Bluetooth application which is installed in your machine¸ try once to reload the firmware application program, for that you need to remove the existing one and along with this also remove other files those are collaborating with the windows file, now reinstall the application program, I hope this time the problem will surely overcome. But if the problem is still occurring then I recommend you to reload the Bluetooth the driver in your laptop.

I also think that the problem is in your Bluetooth driver application program, but I think this is in your mobile phone. For that I recommend you to download the OVI suit, and install into your machine, now connect your mobile via Bluetooth, and wait till the suit will detect the mobile device automatically. It will automatically gather if there any issue with the Bluetooth wizard, it will direct you to download the latest version of Bluetooth driver for your mobile, I suggest you to download the suit of your mobile device model piece into your machine and then by the using of USB cable install that one. I am sure this will surely help you to overcome from the problem.